Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#51445 03/10/02 07:16 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Hey guys! I am still planning this honeymoon and I am so STRESSED about making a wrong choice! The CM package was nice, but I lvoe the idea of the Victoria House. But, what about the rooms there...what is better worse about a casita/plantation room or even that big ol' Rainforest honeymoon suite? Any advice would help. I want a GREAT honeymoon with lots of fun, without totally overpaying. I think I need the drinks NOW and not later.

Thanks guys! This board has been HELPFUL!
Brandy [Linked Image]

N
N
We stayed at Victoria House for our wedding night. It was absolutely wonderful. The casita was very romantic. However, it was also hot. I guess the thatch roof doesn't keep the AC inside. I'm not sure about the Plantation rooms or the honeymoon suite. I didn't see either of those. I think you have made a very good decision going with Victoria House. The heat was the only thing I could complain about. It was a wonderful hotel with wonderful staff.

G
G
We were in one of the plantation room, August 2000. The air conditioning worked better there than in the 3bd villa.

Don't worry though, if you are at VH, you will indeed be taken care of like royalty.

Garry
W
OP Offline
W
You guys have been great. I can save a lot of money by going with Captain Morgna's, but I really think that VH sounds like a much more stable, and helpful environment.

Thanks again!
bq

S
S
I think you have made a good choice with VH.
We stayed in a casita and it was a little warm. It is a beautful place. relax and have fun! Don't forget to have a panty ripper while you are there( a drink).

W
OP Offline
W
Nicki and Silly, you both said the Casitas were a bit hot, do you mind me asking what time of year it was? We are set to go in November. I booked it today! WE ended up with a Casita and I feel better now that I have made some actual plans. We could have had the honeymoon room at CM with all the fixins, but you guys have made me feel so good about VH. Thanks for your input, it has been really helpful!

bq

S
S
We were there at the beginning of July, no wonder it was a little warm! You should be fine in November. It was very breezy when we were there, so that helped a bit.
You will love sitting on your front porch, especially in the mornings and early evenings.It is such a pretty place. The pool and beach areas are very nice. Although the food was good in the restaurant, it wasn't anything outstanding for the price. Be sure to take the water taxi up north and have a special dinner at Capricorn. Thinking about all this makes me want to book a trip right now!

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks, I am so psyched about itl. I just want to go RIGHT NOW! Why not ocme along? You can always join Matt and I this November!

Thanks again,
Brandy

N
N
We were there in the middle of May. I'm sure you will be fine in November. You are going to have such a wonderful time. Be sure to go snorkeling with Capt. Alfonse while you're there.

T
T
I am staying at the Victoria House (in the Rainforest Suite) next month. Reading these posts have made me confident that I chose the right place. I have already been corresponding with the people at the Victoria House (via email), to set up various activities and to get suggestions. They are wonderful people...so very helpful!

I can't wait to escape to Belize!

Tami [Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.