Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ccla Offline OP
OP Offline
Arriving late afternoon on Friday, March 29th and wondering who else from the board might be on the island at the same time. This is our 3rd trip to AC, but we are just as excited as the first two times!

Peace,
Carla
K
KJ Offline
K
We arrive the 28th and are there till April 8th. We are north of the cut at Belizean Shores, but will be in town for Easter Mass and BC's BBQ, then heading up to the Palapa.
Maybe we'll run into you perhaps BC's, I will be with my husband and children 13, and 16 yrs.

14 more days and counting,

KJ from MN (we're getting a foot of snow today)

G
G
KJ where in MN? I live 11 mi out of St Cloud, going back for the 8th time on 5/23-6/4 (yup I'm hooked). I'm in Ft Worth this week looking for a job and it's hi 70's to 80---beautiful! Really more of that rotten stuff up there today? I was hoping it would be melting/melted by the time I get back next week!

C
C
We will still be there, staying at the yacht club till 31st, happy to get together for a belikins or two..
Roy&Karen

Well, rumor has it.........

In the usual seat, southwest corner BC's. Or was that the northwest corner?

CC

S
S
Glad to read that someone will be around the same time I am!
I'll be in San Pedro with my 16yr old daughter from 3/25 - 4/4
She has friends there to hang out with, but I will be wandering aimlessly about looking for someone to share conversation and a cocktail with - in between keeping tabs on her! Hahaha...It would be great fun to set up a time and date at BC's to meet other tourists - anyone interested?

K
KJ Offline
K
GoVikes
We are in Inver Grove Hgts, a subburb of St. Paul. It has been an EASY winter this will be the most snow we've had on the ground. This weekend it's back up to 40's snow won't be around long.

Sounds like allot of people will be at BC's for easter, we'll be there after Mass (Not sure when that is). ChooChoo sounds like a corner to meet would be great.

KJ (going out snowmobiling now)

ccla Offline OP
OP Offline
We will definitely be at BC's on Sunday and hope to meet some of you there! We will be the couple with North Louisiana accents (as opposed to Cajun accents) and we will more than likely be wearing tie dye.

Two weeks from tomorrow we will be there in Paradise!!!!

Peace,
Carla
K
KJ Offline
K
We'll be there ccla, and everyone else.
Thirteen days and counting, kids are home from school today due to snow we got yesterday and last night. We will use this day to get organized for the trip. They start there Scuba classes tonight, hopefully that's not cancelled.

KJ

B
B
KJ,

We are coming in from Minnesota as well, and staying at the Belizean Shores. Although we arrive on the 22nd and leave on the 31st. My 15 year old son is coming along so look us up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.