Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
Becky, we are arriving 4/27/02 and flying out of Belize 5/5/02, but thank you anyway for your invite to do the caves with you and your group, that was very nice...maybe next time we go to Belize we could meet there.

And Aqua, we will be staying at Ramons maybe we see each other down in AC. Thanks for the alarm info. I will check into that.

Caribe
Thanks Denise, um, I think. [Linked Image]

Anyway, I don't know some things because I haven't done everything down there that can be done, haven't dived with every operator, or stayed in every hotel. So I try to keep my mouth shut when some subjects come up. [Linked Image]

I have an abundance of opinions though. hee, hee

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
A
Denisse,
Have a safe trip down this Saturday!! I can hardly wait!! two more days!!!

See you around AC next week.

Anyone know where there isn't ANY CRIME???????? We only heard about one up north....no need to worry....use common sense. One person that was burglarized was Jennette, up north when she went to check on Miss Peggy....Crime is everywhere!!!! Hell..Rick's shoes got stolen!!! LOL...Aqua...your alarm thing is a really good idea!!!! Where did you get it????

J
J
Even if your valuables are locked up, one piece of advice (like I've said before), lock your windows even while you are in your room sleeping!!

B
B
There is no such place as a crime free area, it is an unfortuante fact of life but all you need to do is not be reckless and bascially use common sense just like you would at home, don't leave stuff lying around as temptation etc. Havng said I've been a lot of places and I never had a bad vibe for one moment in AC.
So basically use common sense and just get on and enjoy your break.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.