Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Our private residential care home is up and running in Corozal. We offer skilled nursing care including dementia care.With professional nurses working under the direction of an M.D. we are much more than assisted living.On a secure property safe for patients who wander, our all inclusive 5 Star Care Package includes unlimited meals and snacks prepared to our clients request, prescription medications and Dr. visits, as well as massage therapy and beauty services;hairdressing, manicure, pedicure & facials. All this at a fraction of cost of care in North America.Please contact us through www.ExtendedCareBelize or our FaceBook page.Visitors by appointment only so as not to disturb our residents.

P
P
I have recently relocated my Mother here. Two weeks in I can't say enough good things about the care and the facilities. They bend over backwards and it is a huge relief to have found something so close and easy to get to, so good and at a reasonable cost.

P
P
Anyone considering it from Belize or overseas and wants third party feedback more than happy to talk more detail - private message me and we can get in touch to talk

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.