6 cobs of fresh corn husked and cut in half widthwise
12 slices of bacon
1 pinch Salt and pepper
12 12 sturdy toothpicks
1. Prepare barbeque for direct medium heat 350°F(175°C). Place a drip pan under the barbeque grates. Oil grill to prevent sticking.
2. Season the corn with salt and pepper. Wrap the bacon around the cob of corn securing it with a toothpick.
3. Place wrapped corn on barbeque grates over drip pan.
4. Turn corn, while cooking for a few minutes. Close the lid of the barbeque and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Open lid and move the corn around to create even browning and crisping of the bacon.
5. Do this for about 8 minutes until all the bacon is crisp and corn is cooked. Remove corn from barbeque and serve immediately.