Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
When is Lobster season, i read on the board that it is June 15-?, if this is true i will miss it only by a week or so. Is it worth putting our trip off another week to hit the beginning of the season? YUM YUM YUM!

Isn't it your honeymoon? If you can put that off, then yeah, I sure would prefer to be there when I can eat lobster. Yum, yum, yummy! [Linked Image]

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
seashell..yup, it's my honeymoon, We already cohabitate so another week won't bother us to wait a week! Especially if it means being able to feast on some lobster dishes!!!
Thanks for the response!

S
S
i heard that lobster is out of season until the end of june any experts out there should be able to confirm...

Lobster season begins June 15, Conch season ends the end of June if i remember correctly.

L
L
If you gotta have lobster, wait. Living here in California, good lobster is available everywhere so I don't worry about the lobster season in Belize. Either way, I doubt you will have any problem finding something great to eat on AC. Sweet Basil, BCs BBQ, the street vendors, Jambel Jerks - Yum, can't wait until Thursday!

P
paluxy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
SM, RC & LM....Thx for the input, season is 6/15-? we have decided to wait so we can hit a couple days of lobster, unfortunately here in central TX(way out in the country) our lobster just isn't. We have to travel to DFW or FW to get anything decent & that's over an hour away! Cant Wait!

i agree with laurie, but the lobster there IS yummy. and there is always shrimp. this is the first time i will be there for conch cerveche & fritters tho...i can almost taste 'em...

R
R
Here is another Lobster question. Can you get lobster around the end of May or only while it is in season. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Sorry roo, too bad for you.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.