Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ah, Ry!! You say the sweetest things. I'd blush - if I knew how. wink

Seriously, I miss you guys too. I think of you often and there is never a day that Belize is not in my heart. Each time I get a chance to stop by the "messageboard world" I am reminded how many very special* people I've met here and the lifelong fiendships that have been made.

Thanks much for the "Hi's" and the "miss yous" - they come at a welcome time. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year full of what we all want most - lots of time with those we love!

*Yes, Pug, "special" includes you and your amazing spelling error spotting abilities. laugh

Dogmatic - well, you know... smile

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
So sorry we will miss out on your trip. I might be up your way the last week of January. I'll let you know. The Auburn "Green Monster" needs a leap off of;)

Guess I've been gone so long I dropped off the list and the list of the ones he forgot and mentioned later! wink

Happy New Year Reaper, family & all my friends. See ya in Feb for the big celebrations! Woohoo! smile

Hey, I saw your tag line on a shot glass. After several shots and all was said and done, I should have opted for safe.

Happy 2011

My resolution is the read more Ana�s Nin. smile

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
K
K
The holidays make me nostalgic. Perusing old posts. Always looked forward to Reaper's Christmas List!

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
It was always so much fun. I didn't get a single reply last Christmas. Where have all the characters gone...?

Let us know how it works....I simply scrolled by because I thought it was special for veteran message boarders.....If KathyA is in, I'm in..... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Back when the board was really active with many regulars, we all bantered here a LOT. One of the more fun threads was when I was going to start the Belize HoCaye League.
There used to be heated discussions about US politics, and a lot of crazy banter about the island each year.
I used to do a Christmas list, as you see on page one here, that would give out presents to the board members. It's harder now, as many of the regular folks, many of them I know in person, don't stop by here much.
I'll be down in 2 weeks to get our skydiving biz rolling and stop in and say hello and have a meal.

Awwww, this was nice....I did read through the whole thread....I remember most of it, in those days I was just a message board lurker....A bit afraid..... However, now that I've gotten to know most of you I'm more afraid than ever wink ....Thanks Reaper for bringing this back to our attention, a fun read....Be sure and ask for me when you pop in.... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Reaper those were fun times. I can only imagine if the old boarders were chatting this election season. Good luck with your sKydiving business.

Dare To Deviate
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.