Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Christmas Edition of ART IN THE PARK

Row, row, row your boat to the Corozal Central Park this weekend. It's the Christmas Edition of ART IN THE PARK. Come out and enjoy this special night with your loved ones at the Central Park on Saturday December 10th.

Painting by: Erwin Chan

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
First 2017 Edition of Art in the Park to be held this Saturday, January 21st, 2017 at the Corozal Central Park!

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Miss DEB'S Deli at the park.

First Art in The Park 2017 in Corozal

It was the first Annual Art in the park that was held on January 21st, 2017. It commenced at 5pm where several boots had already been out on display. Usually, after church at 7pm the music commence. Their where countless people came out to supported the event. I walked towards the park and from the distance I saw the countless people. I heard music echoing through my both ears. First thing was taking photo's of the Train CHOO! CHOO!, Miss Deb's Deli, Then I went to take photos of the rest of the boots on Central Park. I couldn't count how much booth their where on this event but their where surely a number of them. Every event it keeps getting better as the months approaches.

Something that I saw where tourists buying souvenirs as a reminder of what Belize local artists does. Lots of locals enjoyed the music being played on the park. And, some where dancing, walking around the Central Park. During my booth to booth picture's I observed some where made by locals and they did an excellent job doing their art work. While doing that I was hearing the band was playing great music. Food where available for sale pupusas, nachos, garnachas, hot dogs, snacks, cotton candy and more. Excitingly, while walking around the central park I got amazed about what this locals had for their local art exhibition on display.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the Travels Without Pants Blog

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Pre-Valentines' ART IN The PARK

Come celebrate this Saturday February, 11th, 2017 Art in the Park, with music by Chendy and friends bringing the romantic valentines serenades. Calling out all you love birds!

Actual background image is a canvas acrylic painting 2' x 3' that will be auctioned this Saturday February 11th at NAIA Resort in Placencia. Painting was done by Anton Leslie.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Next week March 18th, 2017 is the monthly Art in Park in Corozal. It will commence at 5pm.

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Just a reminder that Saturday, March 18th, 2017 will be another Edition of our monthly ART IN THE PARK event. Come out support and enjoy!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

It is another edition of Art in the Park this Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 at the Corozal Central Park. Art work provided by Eduardo "Papo" Alamilla.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
ArT In ThE ParK - This Saturday April 14th is April's Edition of Art in the Park!! Live music by Chendy and Anika Perez. There will also be a 15 minute historical presentation by the Toone Masehualoon, Belize Yucatec Maya leaders of northern Belize on the occupation of Corozal Town by Marcus Canul which took place on April 16th, 1870.

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
COROZAL ART IN THE PARK HAPPENING DECEMBER 18, 2021

A letter from the Ministry of Health and Wellness, addressed to the organizer of Corozal Art in the Park, indicates that permission has been granted for the monthly event to take place in December.

In the letter, it states that permission is granted for the Corozal Art in the Park event to take place on December 18, 2021 at the Corozal Central Park, with the conditions that the event is limited to vaccinated people, likewise, wearing of masks, washing and sanitizing of hands, and physical distancing public health measures are adhered to.

Kudos to Ms Pat King and Debra Wilkes who never gave up on this! Its something for talented Corozale�os to showcase their work!

The monthly event had been halted many months ago due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Ref: https://www.facebook.com/278812895508430/posts/4730142663708742/
https://www.facebook.com/278812895508430/posts/4730144933708515/

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
You ready? We ready!!!! Come on out and enjoy each other's company while shopping for those special Christmas gifts. Support our artists, artisans and cultural chefs!! Merry Christmas Corozal!! Check out the lineup of TALENT waiting to serve you this Saturday:

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.