Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#521243 01/28/17 08:55 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Hey! Looking for a local photographer than can take pics of our place for AirBNB on Monday, February 6th. Looking for someone with a great camera, dslr, etc that can provide us with 20-25 photos of our place. Preferably edited so they look super professional. Message me at [email protected] if you can or know of anyone. Thanks!

Hello HowdyYall..... There are lots of great photographers on the island.... Some specializing in weddings, other food and some in landscape....The person we know who seems to have a talent for all of these categories and much more is Karen Brodie....You can reach her at www.facebook.com/kbrodiephotography/ Now with that said....I love the work from Conch Creative I'm just not sure they take the type of pictures you are in need of.... However, you can find them at www.facebook.com/conchcreative/ either way you cannot go wrong.... good luck... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
H
OP Offline
H
Thank you Judyann! Very helpful!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.