Page 1 of 2 1 2
#521578 02/13/17 10:34 AM
T
tazh2o Offline OP
OP Offline
T
quick anyone know where I can buy lobster tails to freeze

If you find some be sure to eat them on or before the 15th. smile

Byron is right. possessing lobster after 15th is illegal.

Originally Posted by bywarren

Is that to mean that if you still have any lobster in your freezer after the 15th that you should throw them out so as not to be illegal?!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
I have had lobster after the 14th on the beach with a local on a fish,snorkel,beach picnic before & he said he had a freezer full of lobster, I was happy & so was he with the tip I gave him.

3 or 4 years ago I ate lobster at a top restaurant, out of season, and was told that a few restaurants had permits to freeze and sale out of season, but of course the lobster was more expensive that in season. Checking around during that trip with other places to confirm that a permit was possible.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Section 3(1)(b) of the Fisheries Regulations, Chapter 210 of the Subsidiary Laws of Belize Revised Edition 2000-2003. Penalties for breaking a lobster related law can result in a six month imprisonment or up to $1,000 in fines.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

S
S
Originally Posted by J DOG
I have had lobster after the 14th on the beach with a local on a fish,snorkel,beach picnic before & he said he had a freezer full of lobster, I was happy & so was he with the tip I gave him.

Well J DOG, looks like you're the man - smart guy - and you give some extra tips! Have you got anything left in your head to look behind the regulations not to eat lobster after Feb 15???? Oh man - it's simply for protection and to protect your next lobster during lobster season. If all would act like you we would not have any lobster to sell anymore or lobster for 100 BZ$ pound - but it needs a bit of brain left to understand, have some guts and tell this local "No, I don't want to be an idiot and I should call the police for you to go to jail!" Instead you give some extra tips. Unfortunately there's no cure for missing brain - not even with extra tips!

Again another beautiful day in paradise - just smile and be happy :-)
Ok, here is a foreigner as a guest in another country bragging about how he contributed to breaking the laws of that country. eek

Originally Posted by Loansum-Al K
Originally Posted by bywarren

Is that to mean that if you still have any lobster in your freezer after the 15th that you should throw them out so as not to be illegal?!

Only if you care to obey laws designed to protect natural resources. And if you don't, please think deeply for a day or two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.