Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52183 03/22/02 07:40 AM
C
coeym Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi, We will be in AC in May staying at Coral Bay Villas, and we are curious as to why it is double the airfare from Belize City, when we are led to believe it is just a short taxi ride to Municipal? Also we are cruising for 2 wks prior to coming to AC and want to leave MOST of our luggage at Miami Airport, any info on left luggage appreciated,Thanks.

S
S
two different airports two different prices probably because the international airport charges maya and tropic more to land and take off from there then does the municpal airport....it's cheaper to take the boat i think it's about 12.00 US per person one way to AC and it's a nice relaxing ride.....

The only reason it's double is convenience. It's so easy to just walk to the next gate and hop on a flight. The taxi ride to muni is about $10 and takes maybe 15 minutes through town. Not scenic. But it IS cheaper. I've done it both ways, and if you're budgeting, take the taxi. With the money you save you can buy a round of beers at BC's... [Linked Image]
Can't help you with the Miami airport. I know they rent lockers, but I doubt they're big enough for a lot of luggage.
Debbie

also, if you are in san pedro, and want to do a mainland trip for a couple days then go back to san pedro, for sure go thru Muni....

save a bunch

KBG Offline
LUGGAGE STORAGE AT MIAMI
Have traveled through Miami airport many times on the way to Belize. They have a luggage storage room off the main lobby area near to the international terminal. They will store your luggage for any length of time and give you a receipt. They have seperate lockers in the main waiting area but they are small. Whatever, travel to Belize soon and enjoy before the tourist get there.
KBG

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.