Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#523913 06/05/17 06:30 PM
G
OP Offline
G
We are planning our 4th trip to AC next spring and, since my wife is a teacher, we have to go during her spring break week which next year is the week after Easter. I've heard that it is quite busy then so what can we expect? We would arrive the Saturday before Easter and leave the Saturday after so I'm wondering if the whole week is really busy or just the weekend?

Hello gsreimers...The week before and the week after have been busy on the island every year that I can remember (from 2003). However, busy here is relative. As you know the resorts and venues of the island are spread out over a larger area and even though there is some congestion in town traffic; most of the beaches, resorts, tours and dining establishments are comfortably occupied. In fact our experience is that it is much less busy that week than it is in January-February........ Hope that helps..... Like with any time of year it's a good idea to book your tours, dining and other activities in advance.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Judyann, I should have known that if I got a response it would be from you. We will make sure we stop in to your place for dinner again as it was the best night of our trip 2 years ago.

Thank you

Gary

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.