1 can of 15-ounce coconut cream
2 cups water
2/3 cup cornstarch
1 cinnamon stick
3 little cloves
1 pinch of saltMethod
1. In a bowl, mix well the coconut cream, water and spices with salt.
2. Put this mixture in a saucepan over medium heat and cook constantly stirring until it boils.
3. Remove the spices (cinnamon and cloves).
4. Dilute the cornstarch in a little water and add it to the pot. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until it boils and thickens.
5. Remove from the heat and pour the mixture into a refractory mold.
6. Once the tembleque/ maja blanca has set, turn it on a tray and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
7. Cut into cubes and serve. Makes 6-8 servings.