Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Interested in private two bedroom home with kitchen for party of five. Arriving 12-19-02 and leaving 1-3-03. Kitchen to preferrably have freezer space for fish caught.

Hi

We have HUGE 2 and 3 bedroom condos right on the beach with Big fridge freezer full kitchen etc

Take a look at www.playablancabelize.com and get abck to me if you would like more information.

Best regards

Garry
Playa Blanca Dive & Beach Club www.playablancabelize.com

KC Offline
Well... since you asked... go see: //www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

Large private home, lots of space, beautiful pool, empty freezer. Also, some fishing poles and tackle, and a 2-man kayak for your use. e-mail is on the site. Contact me if you are interested.

Kathy

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 03-29-2002).]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Check out Brianna's Beach House. I haven't stayed there, but pics are cute & I've heard nothing but good. Do a search on it, you'll get something.
//ambergriscaye.com/bbh/index.html

Also, I DID stay at Casa Coco Escondido - it was fabulous. go to www.cayemanagement.com and click on it (there are lots of other houses there as well).

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by IslandJunkie (edited 03-29-2002).]

Just over a year ago I stayed at the Agape house. We had a total of 4 people and we had plenty of room. Just down the beach from the Palapa bar north of the cut. easy access to everything. I would recommend it.

Hallo!

Take a look at our home.It might be what you requested.http://home.c2i.net/belizehome/

From.Jan-Petter Iversen

M
M
My wife and I stayed at the AGAPE HOUSE in April of 2000...we loved it. You might want to rent some bicycles to get around on though...it is about 2 miles to town. Whether you stay there or not you have to go north of the cut and eat at Sweet Basils and Captain Morgans. Also, stop in and say hello to Keith, Rachell, Ruby and the rest of the gang at the Palapa Bar. Make sure that you go there for the jam session on Sunday. I fished off of the dock at Agape House and caught some small baracuda and several nice grey snapper. Have fun and try to do a tour with Searious Adventures to Altun Ha and the Maruba Spa (ask Ricky for some viper rum...that which does not kill you will only make you stronger.)

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.