Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
To Mountain Larry and Paluxy,
Rebecca from SEADuced has just confirmed our Cave tubing/Belize Zoo trip for Friday, June 14. Pickup is at 7:00am at your hotel dock.
Anyone interested in joining us?

Thank you both for switching days. This is going to be a great adventure.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
P
P
No Problem Gela! [Linked Image]

Hello again Gela,
I just received confirmation from Rebecca!!
I must apologize, nobody but SJ and maybe ML know that my name is Sharon. Paluxy is the town that I live in in TX. CU SOON!

[This message has been edited by paluxy (edited 05-08-2002).]

N
N
Do they pick everyone up at their hotel? If I haven't said it a million times already, we're staying at Mata Rocks (I'm just so darn excited, I'm like a kid at Christmas).

Do I need to send SEAduced an email and reserve a spot?

...33 days!!

Good point, Paluxy - my name is Kori!

[This message has been edited by NJgirl (edited 05-08-2002).]

M
M
Everthing sounds great, the 14th it is!
I'm sure we'll probably run into a few of you (if not all) before then. YOO HOO!!

Oh by the way my real name is Larry. See you all soon! ML

V
V
ML, I am sure that you had all of these boarders totally baffled when you let them on to your real name, next thing you know, you will be telling them that you live in the mountains!!
Amy

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
We have a plan! Thanks Sharon - I realized I didn't know your name.
So we have Sharon and Scott,
Larry & ?? (what's your wife's name?),
Kori & ? - SEADuced will pick you up at your dock and you do need to email them to reserve.
And I am Gela - single adventurer who will be making her 3rd trip to AC in 13 months!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
M
M
Dear vballcoachccv,
I'm just trying to help, as for you they won't know if you coach volleyball or you play hockey on the Russin national team. (is that name pronounced (VLBULCOCHACVICK)?

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
OK you two (ML & VBC) - quit pretendin you don't know eachother! :-) Larry and Amy, looking forward to a great time in AC. I forgot when you said you'd be arriving, but I think most of us will be meeting up on Wednesday night for the chicken drop?

[This message has been edited by Gela (edited 05-09-2002).]

V
V
My wife and I will be in AC over the 14th of june--is there still room for two more on the cave tubing trip? Sounds like a great time.

M
M
Dear V35B,
I don't know what the limit is on their trips I know they said the minimum was six, we have that, but if they can accommodate more your company would be welcome. I would write to SEAduced and ask (Their web-site is listed on this message board in a few places) Write back and let us know. mountain Larry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.