All the First Ladies of the region and members of the CARICOM First Ladies Net work namely: (from Left to Right)
- H.E. Mrs. Maria Bowne - Spouse of Prime minister, Antigua & Barbuda
- H.E. Mrs. Patricia Minnis - Spouse of the Prime Minister, Bahamas
- H.E. Mrs. Martine Moise- First Lady Haiti
- H.E. Mrs. Kim Simplis Barrow - spouse of the Prime Minister, Belize.
- H.E. Mrs. Reeks Harrysingh- Carmona- First Lady, Trinidad & Tobago
- H.E. Mrs. Sandra Granger - First Lady, Guyana
Some of their goals include:
- Promoting the health and wellbeing of adolescents in the Caribbean, and reduce adolescent pregnancy by 20%.
- Expanding prevention, easily diagnose and treatment of cervical cancer.
- Eliminating mother to child transmission of HIV
- Advocating successfully for the reduction of gender based violence against women and children.