Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I will be still there!!!!! LOL. Cheri, my COCONUTS, can`t wait to see you and PIRATE and all the other "Boardmember"
Bernd

S
S
Sharon & Tom. We'll be at Banana Beach April 16-23rd!!! Looking forward to meeting some new friends!!!

I hope that I can break away from my domestic duties, I got lots of white socks to sort.

Gone fishing!!
Bill, little clue on sorting your white socks, put all the right socks in one draw and all the left socks in another draw, see how quickly that can go, now you have plenty of free time.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
WOW!!!!

Go to work, and get home to all of this, This is grand, I'm going to have to write down all of these names!!! Sounds like a great party is going to happen!!!! Lets all Belize It!!!!!! See ya all there!!!! Rick

O
O
You can add a couple of Tulsa ParrotHeads that will be at BananaBeach 12th-20th. We have booked Jim Morris on the 13th, and will probably have to recover on the 14th at BC's. We have the rest of the week open for tours,fishing etc. My only problem is that I have not found anywhere here in Oklahoma that will issue me an International GolfCart Drivers License! Sure hope that we don't get stopped by the AC Highway Patrol while we are tooling around the island on the Cart. See you guys in Paradise next weekend!! Michael and GerryAnn from Tulsa.

M
M
otzzie - what's otzzie? We live in Tulsa also. I guess we'll be passing each other in the airport. We don't get to SP until 4:30ish on the 20th. Maybe 2 weeks later we can get together for happy hour and compare adventures. [email protected]

C
C
My husband Eric and I will be on A.C. 14th - 22nd after spending 3 nights at Caves Branch. We will be at Coconuts, and looking forward to seeing BF Skinny, he was out of town last year when we were there. Will be on the lookout for you all-will be nice to meet and chat--Rick and Cheri-I'd love to ask you some questions about your buying/building experience.
Will anyone else be diving? We'll be with Amigos del Mar--would be fun to have some "boarders" on the boat!
Chanin from MD

OP Offline
Same for this post, too much fun going on in G/C area so this is going back to the top!!!! LOL!!!!!
And yes we can go see the house and we will give you the best people to deal with, so you don't get screwed.... Rick

T
T
Us "April" people are going to take over the town of AC. You had better belize it!! I am not psychic but I can clearly see a lot of fun in our future ~ 1 week away!!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.