Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a panty ripper is coconut rum & pineapple juice (mmmmm). refreshing!

think unfrozen, non-milky pina colada.

T
T
Sounds yummy and refreshing to me! [Linked Image]

N
N
looks like we'll miss most of the party, we're not flying in until the 23rd! after a year of planning (and dreaming of a vacation while "working"), these last 12 days seem so short and yet so far away!

But thanks to all on this board...we're more excited about this vacation than our preceding wedding.
Hope to see somebody around. I'll be searching for some panty rippers!

OP Offline
If Panty rippers are rum and pineapple....what are the blue things made of????? C

N
N
Well, our plane leaves at 6am tomorrow morning from NJ to Houston then onto Belize. We'll spend 5 days in Cayo and head to AC on Tues. Hope to see everyone there. After reading about those Panty Rippers last year, I've been drinking them at home. I'm so ready!

M
M
nerdgirl - You won't be alone. We'll be there 4/20 - 5/4. I don't think Rick and Cheri leave until 4/25. When do you leave?

Rick and Cheri - I know the ingredients but don't know the poportions. Tanguray Gin, Vodka, and Blue Curacao. It sounds horrid but it actually makes a very fruity shot drink. We couldn't hack the full drink but the shot drink we like alot. I think it would make a great toast shot for those who have just gone on a dive trip to the Blue Hole. ChooChoo's the MAN that drinks the full drink.

See you in SP!

8 more days !

Mark & Mary
M [Linked Image] M

[This message has been edited by MandM (edited 04-11-2002).]

T
T
Okay all of you April Party People!! One more day until Paradise!! I can hardly stand it! Looking forward to seeing some of you at Ramon's Village on Saturday night and at BC's and Palapa on Sunday.

Others who don't get in until after tomorrow, hope to see ya at Barefoot Skinny's show on Wednesday night (at Fidos).

This is going to be a great week...I can feel it!

Have a safe trip everyone and see ya in paradise!

Cheers,
Tami

W
W
Nerdigrrl & MandM,

We will be down the 28th - 5th. Hopefully we will run into each other.

Wyatt & Cathy
-New Orleans

20 hours and counting until flight time! We'll be up real early to make that 8am flight from Atlanta to Miami.. then the party begins! We land in Belize city and hop the 12:40 puddle jumper to San Pedro and should be at Banana Beach by 2.

Hope to catch some of y'all at the Jim Morris show at Ramons, or Barefoot Skinny shows during the week.. or bbq at BCs on Sunday... or.. chicken drop on Weds.. or wherever else we wander along the way!
Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I cant concentrate on work today at all!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
let's again make it clear that the blue thing is NOT an AC drink, it is choochoo's invention alone and is an import to belize via indiana. (he used to call it the smurf)

if you ask for one at any other place than BC's, i do not think they would know what you are talking about.

and yes, they are awful!!!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.