Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#526134 10/03/17 06:00 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The fun begins this week for our 1st Group trip to Belize with 50+ people attending this year. I arrive on island today and will be finalizing the last minute details. Thank you to everyone that will be attending this year. It's going to be a great time, with shows, golf cart tour, cruise/snorkel trip and much more.

[Linked Image]

Kelly McGuire, live in concert on October 4th

Belize Destination trip- Tres Amigos

Captain Morgans Resort San Pedro, BZ. Wednesday, October 4th at 7:00pm.

Oct 4-9, 2017

Sunny Jim, Mark Mulligan and Kelly McGuire, Tres Amigos go to Belize

Contact Sandy at [email protected] if you are interested in getting more information

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Friday at Captain Morgans show It was a great day!

Click photos for more pictures!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

The Biggest Crowd on a Thursday Afternoon

I don't always catch Facebook invitations in time for an event, but it just so happened I was on the infamous social media site and saw that long time visitor and Texas music artist Kelly McGuire along with his friends Mark Mulligan and Sunny Jim White were doing an impromptu free concert at Palapa Bar and Grill. I sent it to my friend/editor Shirlee who was all in for live music especially since she wasn't here the last couple of times Kelly was on the island - temporary hiatus from living in Belize.

Because it wasn't just Kelly performing, they didn't do his original songs, but entertained with Jimmy Buffet tunes and other "island songs". The best part is we saw a great (and very packed) show and were heading home before 6:00 pm. Love Island Life for that reason, always lots of daytime socializing so you can be home at a reasonable hour.

Click here to read the rest of the article in Tacogirl's Blog

Even The Bad Days Are Good performed at Captain Morgans. The Tres-Amigos trip to Ambergris Key in October 2017. Kelly McGuire, Mark Mulligan, and James White.

Lots more videos taken this day here.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.