Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#527112 11/16/17 11:22 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi, we live on Caye Caulker and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S6 phone just died (won't charge or turn on). We went to the only phone repair shop her on CC and they don't have parts for this particular phone. We will be headed to AC next week to do our Visa renewal and thought we'd see if anyone can recommend any/all dependable phone repair shops (with a phone number if possible, please) on AC that we could contact and see if they have the tools and parts to work on her phone and we can stop in and see them next week.

Thank You in advance for any/all suggestions that you may provide.

Brad & Lorrie

B
OP Offline
B
No suggestions???

Sea Turtle on Middle Street

J
J
I would also put out this recommendation request on the AC Expat face book page........the guy at Sea Turtle is ok for some very minor repairs for your watch, but just my opinion- I wouldn't take my phone there.............stop by the BTL office -they probably can give you a good suggestion on where to take it

I have a 6 also that had similar issues, took it in to my phone store. They did a soft start or something by pressing the low volume and on/off button at the same time.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
S
S

B
OP Offline
B
Thank You All, some good recommendations and ideas. We seem to have it working properly again, but will still stop in somewhere on Friday and have it looked over.

Thanks again!

Lorrie & Brad

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.