Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CHUNO Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I have a Mennonite casita between Chunox and Orchid Bay. Looking for somebody very responsible to take care of the place and my dogs while I am in TX. Month or 2 at least. I have various other projects in the pipeline that could warrant an onsite Jack of All Trades type person. A couple would be fine. Best to email at [email protected].

Be advised that the accommodations are far from luxurious. I am offgrid without too many amenities. No AC for starters. Consider it glamping.

Last edited by CHUNO; 09/01/17 02:47 PM.
C
CHUNO Offline OP
OP Offline
C
That time again. Looking for somebody to occupy the house while I make a trip back to Texas. The right person could stay on and maybe make a career out of it. A couple would be ok too.

G
Glo Offline
G
I'm looking.. if still available. I been a owner of properties for over 25 years. Im honest hardworking and reliable. I'm great with animals, neat organized. I am also a amazing cook. If your still looking let me know. I deffinetly am looking for something permenant.

C
CHUNO Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm taken care of for the next several weeks.

T
T
Greetings :),

We sent an email to the address in this listing. Please get back to us at your earliest convenience.

Satosa Nok I Itomi
M
M
I am interested. I love animals and have a pet sitting company back in Atlanta. I can take care of minor things and property,, landscaping, etc., but am not an expert in large scale projects like plumbing or electrical if something goes wrong. Off the grid does not bother me as I love to read and write and contemplate :-). Let me know if you'd like to talk further.

Thanks,
Martha

martha mason

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.