Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#529976 - 04/19/18 10:53 AM FRAUD ALERT  
Diane Campbell Offline
Diane Campbell  Offline
Warning of latest fraud attempt - the fraudsters's command of English is getting better, but it's still a disgusting scam. See below the email I received today asking about real estate.
Please warn your more trusting friends.

I want to invest into more similar properties and I believe you are in better position to assist me achieve this.

My name is Lt Hudson James, I am a lieutenant in the U.S Army in Syria working with the American troops in Syria, supporting local forces fighting ISIS. We're knocking the hell out of ISIS. I am currently on a peacekeeping mission in Syria for 24 months, I work with the ICT department(information communication technology) where we mount surveillance to rebels locations so as to save the lives and properties of innocent civilians, we are not allowed to access internet and social networks but i try to do this behind closed doors, we are not allowed to use phones so as not to compromise our location.

I have contacted you because Syria is no longer safe for U.S Army. Our location is completely secret after the ISIS has bombed some camps, including my duty post where I work that was shot three times and eventually destroyed. 2018 alone, more than half a million people have been displaced in and around Eastern Ghouta, Idlib and Afrin,I can not travel down to your country to inspect the property for now due to the nature of my job in syria, I need someone like you to handle the project on my behalf and when my work is over here, I will relocate with my only daughter to meet you. I'll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon. Am planning to obtain my leave so that i can plan my travel relocation.

Payment for the property will not be a problem because i have some funds in a private depository in my name Lt Hudson James and I would like to make you the beneficiary of the funds to enable you go to claim the funds as my beneficiary and help me with the property purchase and relocation to your country. I want to transfer this fund to you through a diplomatic courier service because I do not know where to hide this fund here in as a foreigner, but I only need your acceptance to pay for the customs clearance of this cargo as the diplomat's beneficiary. I cannot transfer this fund through the bank because banks are controlled by government forces, which also makes it impossible because of the sanction imposed by the United Nations.

Can only communicate via the military means of communication that only allow me to send e-mails and to ensure that our deal is safe. When you are ready in this transaction, I will send you all the details you need now. I have my chances of sending the money from Syria with the help of ECHO European Commission for Humanitarian Services working under the Red Cross bringing aid materials from Europe.

Kind regards to you and your family.
Best wishes,
Lt Hudson James

#530451 - 05/16/18 09:45 AM Re: FRAUD ALERT [Re: Diane Campbell]  
John Jones Offline
John Jones  Offline
thanks for the info

johnjones402
#530456 - 05/16/18 05:28 PM Re: FRAUD ALERT [Re: Diane Campbell]  
Inplub Offline
Inplub  Offline
Hello John Jones 402,

Who the devil are you?

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
Paradise Guy Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Mini Chat
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (debbief), 265 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics66,914
Posts469,585
Members19,141
Most Online1,262
Jun 10th, 2007

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.