Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
my poor husband has NO IDEA what i am dragging him into here...our nice, quiet family vacation!! LOL!

y'all will be nice to my kids, right? we come as a package deal. they are cuties.

A
A
First time post. My wife of one day and I will be on AC starting 6/10 for our honeymoon. I saw that there are shots for boarders so I knew that I had to post immediately. In addition to being our honeymoon, the 13th is my 31st b-day. Couldn't ask for better timing or location, we are staying at Victoria House from 6/10 - 6/17. Can't wait to meet everybody. You will recognize me, I will be the guy with the big fat ear to ear smile!
See you then.

Adam and Kim

I am so jealous (boo hoo)- SweetJane, how old are your kids. My son will be five this year and taking swim lessons (he trys to snorkel in the tub). So I don't know if I should wait a couple of years before taking him with me. Two planes and a commuter plane might be a bit much for him (we have been to Cancun, though). Are your kids older, have they been before. Let me know how that works out and what they like to do.

Adam and Kim, Congratulations! You're in good company - Sharon and Scott just got married on Saturday (Paluxy). I look forward to meeting you on your Birthday!

[This message has been edited by Gela (edited 06-04-2002).]

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Jane, you're husb doesn't know???? OH MY !
Good Luck

OP Offline
well, he knew there was gonna be this birthday party thing...but he does NOT know what it has grown into! i din't mention the bbq or shots either. "surprise, honey!" he would just roll his eyes up anyway. he thinks i'm looney hanging out on this board!

sh - my kids are 5 & 7. we experimented with orlando in january, and they were very good. i would not have previously wanted to take them to bz, it can be a tough trip. but hubby insists they come with us from now on. i stay home with them every day, but he totally pines for them when we travel.

so, we'll try this. my 5 yr old boy was happy playing games on daddy's palm pilot the whole flight, and assumes he will again. i bring stuff to occupy them. will let you know. i think we will bring a laptop too, so they can play games at the airports. (and i can download my 1,000 pics)

also, we have a pool, so both my kids are excellent swimmers. i plan to take my daughter to shark/ray alley this trip. she is a great snorkeler. steve can't quite get it to breathe thru the snorkel. he prefers just a mask, so he stay back on snorkel trips. he can't wait to play with the hermit crabs. and he LOVES to cannonball!

my kids are unique (like us). they are real nature enthusiasts. so it is very exciting to them. steve's favorite animal is a giant squid (go figure). aimee is partial to kitties, but snails & butterflies are a close second. (?!)

so, we are taking them into the jungle for 4 days as well.

i am sure you will hear way too much about it upon my return.

rdb Offline
Free shots? There's going to be some grim cave-tubers in the morning..............

We're looking forward to the party.

Bob

L
L
Sweet Jane, You might consider the water trampoline at Barefoot, our grandkids love it and if your kids swim no problem. Don't know if you think they are ready for parasailing but our kiddies thought that was cool.If you are in town there is a nice beach and water slide up by the cut. (the ferry)

R.B. Mernitz
P
P
Adam & Kim.....Congrats!!!!!Scott & myself will be honeymooning the exact same time, we must toast together! C U There!!!

M
M
Hi Folks, the party on the 13th sounds great! Vballcoach and I can't wait (6days until takeoff) One question I have... Since I've never been to Ambergris before, are there 24 hours in the day there as well? I'm just wondering because of the shot every hour thing. Looking forward to meeting everyone. P.S. congrats to the other newlyweds, sorry I forgot your name.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.