Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53112 - 05/06/02 11:07 AM Shhhhhh!!! Lan's book on-line!  
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 33
Southern Bound Offline
Southern Bound  Offline
I bought his book and found it to be the answer to 90% of my questions the other 10% has come from this board. Actually his book has a little more information but this link has a tremendous amount of his book content and color pics as well. Not trying to take away from his book revenues but this will help those who haven't been able to find it.

Cheers... SB

#53113 - 05/06/02 11:49 AM Re: Shhhhhh!!! Lan's book on-line!  
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 3,054
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
Lan Sluder/Belize First  Offline
Actually, the material on that link is a couple of years old. Some of it appeared in a previous edition of Belize First and was updated for San Pedro Cool, but some of it, such as the hotel star ratings, restaurant info, maps, etc. have not been updated for a while. So for current info, I'd suggest either the book or waiting until we get around to updating the Web site.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
#53114 - 05/06/02 12:52 PM Re: Shhhhhh!!! Lan's book on-line!  
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 33
Southern Bound Offline
Southern Bound  Offline
Thanks Lan. As I said, I enjoyed your book and found their to be alot of updated info that will be very useful and for $15 it's a bargain.

You might wait to update your sight and pull in the dough to pay for your book, although I am sure you are wealthy enough and gave us your hard work for humanitarian reasons. LOL....

Thanks again, SB

Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
Paradise Guy Event Calendar

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Mini Chat
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BradAndLorrie, Safecracker), 258 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Most Online1,262
Jun 10th, 2007 HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0