Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kate Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Used to work at Anton's Big Kahuna. We want to know if he is OK. And dog Sweet Pea too. Thanks.

J
J
Have you tried a search for those names through the "search" link just above and to the right of your message? This will bring up a list of links to any messages that may have been posted regarding them already.

You might also want to visit http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html which contains a list of missing and found people thanks to "Kathy in Canada" who is working triple-time to keep it up to date.

I hope you find the information you are seeking and soon!

Some other sites you may want to see are the thread "CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE SAN PEDRO & CAYE CAULKER TOWN COUNCIL RELIEF FUND " at //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001695.html and

"Have you or your friends been to Belize?" at //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001846.html the sites:

"Belize Emergency Net" at http://www.belizeemergency.net/

"Hurricane Keith Relief" at //www.ambergriscaye.com/towncouncil/keith.html

P
P
J.D. was fine the last time I saw him was on Thursday after Keith. He had come to the Hideaway to see if Tanya was Ok.
I flew back to Texas Friday. Hope this info helps.
Pat, from the Hideaway

Pat Woods
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
JD is fine he weathered out the storm at Malcolms house at the sounth end of the island, he has been working help clear the boat yard since.

gary

R
R
Hey I know this was an old post but I am hoping to make contact with anybody who knew my grandad John Dunlop, known as J.D. As I'm sure you'll know he passed away a good few years ago now but his last years were spent in Belize but I unfortunately didn't have any contact with him, I was much younger and without much internet etc. Did you know him well? Just to be sure it's the same J.D he was English, blue eyes, liked his ladies and his rum

S
S
You may have better luck in this Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/196460803746904/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwaeYxZyrgHpNnLMIuUnES9Ncbr4OZ7SfweaTVXP5547w%3AAdzdj6VsVGkYAU6n1I9ZS_3_cmUmWnoX33p2LAm6B4UJoQ there are many people from way back in the group that are not here.

I knew JD but not well.

Morning Roxie,
I knew your Grandad JD. He was a kind man who did enjoy his ladies and rum. He found odd jobs on the island but focused on interior painting. He hung out downtown with his best friend Richie Woods , who passed within a week of JD. We all believed it to be from the mourning the loss of his best friend.

JD had many friends on the island. Not all are on this message board anymore. Are you on Facebook? This is where you might be able to hear more about him and his antics.

Warmest regards,
Coleen Creeden

[img]https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...2a46f516b8916829544fda22&oe=5BF80029[/img]

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.
Roxie,
Here is a link to the page on Facebook with a post about your Granddad. If you are not on FB please PM me and I will get you the remembrances being posted about JD.

You know you've been to San Pedro if you remember

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.