Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Yahoo! Yahoo! The Holiday Boat Parade is coming!!!!!!

This year's traditional Holiday Boat Parade is scheduled for Saturday, December 8 at 6:00PM.

Come be a part of this annual tradition, and watch as boats light up the coast of Ambergris Caye, Belize!

Leaving from Wayo's Beach Bar;, the parade route is along the coast of Ambergris Caye to Crazy Canucks Beach Bar and back!

Make sure to join us for the Awards Ceremony to see who wins the $10,000 in CASH PRIZES! Will your favorite boat win? Come find out for yourself at Sandbar San Pedro​ after the parade completes the route!

====================

Boat Captains: We now have more chances for you to win! We have $10,000 in CASH PRIZES for three categories:
� General Grand Prize: $5,000 Grand Prize (category open to all boats)
� Small Boat Best of Show: $2,000 cash prize (boats up to 28ft)
� Best Charity Boat: $2,000 cash prize (charity-sponsored boats only)
� People's Choice: $1,000 cash prize (crowd-influenced decision; the judges will poll the crowd at Sandbar to hear their favorites)

Registration is open NOW! Message us to register your boat for the 2018 San Pedro Holiday Boat Parade! Are you a charity and need a boat sponsor? Message us and we'll find a boat for you!

Register now! Email [email protected] to get your Registration Kits!

6:00 PM
Boat Entrants Check-In & Lineup at Wayo's
6:15 PM
Viewing Station 1: Wayo's Beach Bar
6:30 PM
Viewing Station 2: Sandbar/Palapa Bar
7:00 PM
Viewing Station: Crazy Canucks Beach Bar
7:30 PM
Boats Finish at Sandbar / Judges Deliberate
9:00 PM
Awards Ceremony Commencement

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas! The countdown to the annual San Pedro Holiday Boat Parade has begun.

Boat captains are encouraged to register today. Registration is FREE and you could win from the prize pool of $10,000! Register your boat now by emailing [email protected]!

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Holiday Boat Parade: Decking the Caribbean Coastline

As December rolls around, a festive breeze starts blowing across Belize. Yes, it's Christmas time again and with the merry season comes the festive family gatherings, kids' parties and of course, the San Pedro Holiday Boat Parade! Now in its 13th inception, this is an island tradition you won't want to miss. There is nothing more festive than artfully decorated boats cruising along the Caribbean coastline.

Scheduled for Saturday, December 8th, the 2018 Holiday Boat Parade will start its merry journey from Wayo's Beach. The illuminated boats will make their way to Crazy Canucks Beach Bar, delighting residents and visitors alike along the way. The parade then returns to the SandBar Beach Hostel and Restaurant for the announcement of the winners and the final hurrah.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the My Beautiful Belize Blog

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Videos & Photos of the Annual San Pedro Holiday Boat Parade!

Sponge Bob Square Pants and Patrick Star hanging out by Palapa Bar and Grill.

The photos below are courtesy San Pedro Scoop...

This is what I have been working on this week with Team Conchettes for the Belize Tourism Industry Association's entry into the San Pedro Lighted Boat Parade. All Captain Conch wants for Christmas is a clean and pristine San Pedro.

There was a lot of laughter during the making of this.

We are grateful to our fabulous crew on the boat tonight. I am glad I was not responsible for moving the 8' x 6' panel to the other side of the boat in the dark.

A big Thank You to our official sponsors The Truck Stop for our lights and The Dive Bar/Seastar Scuba for the boat, crew and a place to work. Thanks also to The Palapa Bar and The Belize Chocolate Company for their cash donations towards lights.

Karen Brodie

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

It's CHRISTMAS 2018! Our Beautiful San Pedro Lighted Boat Parade

I love it, I love it, I love it, I LOVE THE SAN PEDRO HOLIDAY LIGHTED BOAT PARADE.

What a beautiful night and THE best way to bring in the holiday season. A GORGEOUS evening on the beach in San Pedro. The town and her visitors lining the beach. Here are my pictures.

I'd arrived early to take some photos of the set-up�

Sandbar was PACKED. It was the hub of the parade. Even Santa was there! I picked the longest dock - and staked out my spot. I need to lay down to steady my camera on the dock to get any semblance of a decent picture.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the San Pedro Scoop

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

More Christmas Lights Than Ever At Holiday Boat Parade

It looked like the participants of this year's Holiday Boat Parade bought out all the Christmas lights in town. The boats were all lit up with colorful lights and cheerful with music, song and dance! The Holiday Boat Parade boasted 11 boat entries, double that of last year. That meant double the light, double the fun, double the Christmas cheer at this year's annual event.

Ramon's Village pulled out all the stops once again and secured the big win with two boat entries. Their Belize Navidad with Santa Claus, Christmas trees, snowmen and reindeers took first place and their second boat took fourth place with a Nativity Scene. Fun Boats like ACES's 'Merry Crocmas' won Best Charity Boat while Kids in Action boat entertained with Sponge Bob Square Pants and Patrick Star. They took the prize for Best Small Boat.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the Ambergris Today

'Belize Navidad!'- Ramon's Village wins 2018 San Pedro Holiday Boat Parade

The 'Belize Navidad' vessel, sponsored by Ramon's Village Resort, was the top prize winner at this year's Holiday Lighted Boat Parade. The festive event was held on Saturday, December 8th, with 12 boats lighting the windward coast of San Pedro Town. Hundreds of spectators came out to the beach to admire the lighted boats between the parade route from Wayo's Beach Bar to Crazy Canucks Beach Bar. The event ended at Sandbar, where an award ceremony handed out over $10,000 in giveaways.

The highly anticipated event started at 6PM, heading south along the Boca del Rio beach. Large crowds of onlookers flocked the different piers along the beach to get a good look at the shining vessels. The creativity this year was admirable, from a Sponge Bob themed boat, to a Belizean Christmas, a Christmas themed crocodile and even the San Pedro chapter of the Belize Tourism Industry Association's (BTIA) mascot, 'Captain Conch,' made its presence to continue advocating for a trash-free San Pedro. After the award ceremony, the winner of the 50/50 raffle was announced. That lucky winner was Katie Henry, who took home $322 from the $644 raised.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the San Pedro Sun

'Rock the Boat' in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize.
On our first day back from our trip to New Orleans Rose and I received a really lovely invitation to be part of an event that we have been watchers of since its inception. The San Pedro Holiday Lighted Boat Parade. Only one answer. " Yes please". So yesterday evening Rose, our friend Frank and myself got to the dock at Ramon's Village Resort by 16.50 hours to meet the crew and our fellow seafarers. From our great vantage point we able to quite close to the rest of the boats.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.