Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
My daughters are visiting Ambergris Caye now as a graduation gift from us (hey, why didn't WE get to go, too???) and we have really appreciated all the tips and information provided here.

We printed out postings of where to dine, where to snorkle, what to do, etc., along with some of the great maps linked here, so I feel confident that they are really having a great time now.

I am very comfortable with them traveling there after reading all the positive posts from you warm and witty people - thanks!!!

now THAT'S a compliment!
thank you a lot!

helping give one a better feel for the safety of their daughters is REALLY cool.

thanks for writing....

they will be safe, and have a great trip.

M
M
Hey Easylife! Ditto for me. My son and a friend are currently on AC for a graduation trip. My husband and I have never been there - we said "what's wrong with this picture". Anyway, I have been reading the message board faithfully for months and felt very comfortable with the trip. I, too, printed out tips with lots of useful information they could use. I think my son felt like he had already been there by the time he left.

Thanks to the many particpants on this board for making it such a rich resource. For sure, it made the difference in choosing a location. After scoping out the information provided here, the boys decided Belize was the place.

The boys have already called home and the first thing of my son's mouth was, "Mom, it's AWESOME down here. The food is great".

Mom, it's awsome down there. The food is great. Next time, you and the hubby go.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
E
OP Offline
E
I told the girls that when they start their "real" jobs in June they can start saving to send their dad and me to Belize, lol. The good thing, though, is now that they are both out of college we will have more $$ for our vacations, too, so it doesn't seem as unlikely as it has the past few years!

E
OP Offline
E
The girls are home, safe and sound, and are eager to go back already. They had a ball, and shared lots of stories with us on the way home from the airport. One of their favorites was a trip Sunday to the mainland to see the zoo and to go cave tubing at Jaguar Paw, with an unexpected snag on the boat back to AC when all the passengers had to get out and push the boat. Not sure I quite understand that one yet, but I'm told the photos will help, lol. They were able to go parasailing but the day they planned to snorkle was yesterday, which was too rainy and stormy, so they are putting that on the top of the list for next trip.

They stayed at The Palms, loved it, and said the manager and his wife even took them sightseeing one day! Many thanks to them on our behalf!!!

Next time, it's OUR turn [Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.