Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#530599 05/23/18 10:05 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Is it currently safe to travel to Mexico at this time. Which part of Mexico should I be going to, summer is coming so me and my friends would like to have an experience in this country.

Perhaps you should consult a Mexican-Tourist site? There must be message boards for various areas?

W
W
Tourist resorts are always safe. I wouldn't venture too far out though. Especially not at night.

Why Max Performer works.
Have you read about all the murders, kidnappings and rapes in Cancun area that Mexico authorities have been hiding the last couple of years? Not good advice there!!

A
A
I agree with the comments. Mexico is safe for tourists. Although, pay attention to the weather. I was there on the Caribbean coast and a couple of days after my departure back to home severe rains and tsunami hit the coast. That's why I prefer to spend holidays in Europe. I'm heading to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower https://worldcams.tv/france/paris/eiffel-tower in person. Hopefully, it's gonna be interesting.

Signature
There was no Tsunami on the Caribbean coast - and a weather-check won't tell you in advance anyway. Enjoy Paris, it's lovely.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.