June 15th marks the OPENING of the Lobster Season 2019-2020. As we enjoy this exquisite delicacy let's do so by following the below regulations:
• Minimum carapace length is 3 inches
• Minimum tail weight is 4 ounces
• No person or establishment should have in possession fillet or diced lobster tail
• No person should fish, buy or sell any soft shell (moulting) lobster or female with eggs (berried).
• It is illegal to remove from any female lobster any eggs or spawn or the setae or fibre to which any eggs or spawn are or have been attached.
The Fisheries Department would like to take the opportunity to ask the public to
Report any illegal activities at 501- 224-4552 or at [email protected]