Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW #392062
11/06/10 11:38 AM
11/06/10 11:38 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Offline OP

Marty  Offline OP
Written by Julie Schwietert

Iíll go pretty much anywhere.

OFFER ME A TRIP to a Latin American country, though, and Iíll produce my passport in six seconds flat. This part of the world is my beat.

The Belize Tourism Board invited me to Belize earlier this month to, among other things, judge the countryís annual culinary festival, Taste of Belize. I knew pitifully little about the Central American country before I left home, giving myself a crash course in Belizean history (thanks, Google Books) the night before my flight departed.

I donít like to compare countries, but Belize really is different than any other Latin American country Iíve visited. Its political history (it was a British, not a Spanish, colony) and its geographic location (bordering three countries by land or sea) have contributed to some really compelling social and cultural dynamics.

Here are 20 reasons why you should travel to Belize NOWÖ and 20 reasons why I canít wait to go back.

CLICK HERE for some awesome pics and descriptions....

Re: Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW [Re: Marty] #534694
02/03/19 01:10 PM
02/03/19 01:10 PM
D
DavidWillett Offline
DavidWillett  Offline
D
Thank you for sharing such the big quantity of the great photos. It's very educative for me. I'm well known as a writer, you are welcome to check out my last essay edge review https://edureviewer.com/services/essayedge-com-review/ . I also would like to cover this topic which you raised here above. Thank you!

Re: Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW [Re: Marty] #534875
02/14/19 12:51 AM
02/14/19 12:51 AM
M
Mori Offline
Mori  Offline
M
Inspirational) thanks so much for a great work

Re: Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW [Re: DavidWillett] #535666
04/03/19 12:04 AM
04/03/19 12:04 AM
Miami Beach
K
Kauntan Offline
Kauntan  Offline
K
I love to travel and it gives me inspiration. Now many people write interesting reviews and I really enjoyed reading your essay. By the way, I am a self-taught writer and now I work in the field of knowledge here https://copycrafter.net/research-paper-for-sale.html. I often have to write research problems and my last work was called "a Journey into mystery".

Re: Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW [Re: Marty] #536417
05/21/19 11:28 AM
05/21/19 11:28 AM
Est do inventore cum
S
Stephens and Combs LLC Offline
Stephens and Combs LLC  Offline
S
As a traveler I find your work quite interesting. You can learn history of Belize at https://www.australian-writings.org/ and on online sources. It is important to know beforehand about the country you are going to visit as it enhances your understanding of the place. All of your reasons are really good but the food of Belize really attracts me and also the natural beauty of that place.

Et qui velit eos et
Re: Photo Essay: 20 Reasons to Travel to Belize NOW [Re: Marty] #536916
06/22/19 08:22 AM
06/22/19 08:22 AM
Miami Beach
K
Kauntan Offline
Kauntan  Offline
K
Excellent information. It seems to me that in summer the photo essay should be especially cool.

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 111 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics69,365
Posts475,895
Members19,466
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.