Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Want to be part of the Parade? Have a group or a float? SIGN UP NOW! at the San Pedro Town Council offices or by calling 226-2198!

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Here it is! The Official Line Up and Parade Route for Belize's 38th Independence Jump Up Parade in San Pedro.

We start at Boca del Rio and End at Boca del Rio Beach with an After Party with music by DJ Debbie and DJ Odyssey as well as games, drinks and food. And for the first time ever, we will have DAYLIGHT FIREWORKS! As well as the Flying Pi�ata! Parade starts at 10am!

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Independence Peoples parade route has been posted (just above), the traffic dept is requesting the public's co-operation by not parking along the route especially on Pescador Drive, Tarpon Street and Barrier Reef Drive. This will allow the parade to pass easily and for everyone to enjoy the festivities. Thank you and Happy Independence Belize.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

38th Independence Jump Up Parade

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Click photos for more pictures!

Independence Day Parade, San Pedro

San Pedro, La Isla Bonita, Ambergris Caye, Belize, celebrates Belize's Independence Day with lively Parade. I hope those of you in Belize got a chance to sample the local Independence Day festivities. If you missed it, you missed something BIG! Belizeans love celebrating their independence. It's a wild party that everyone should experience at least once!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Independence Day 2019, photos by Karen Brodie

San Pedro Independence Parade

San Pedro knows how to PARADE! Great fun was had by all when we celebrated the 38th anniversary of Independence yesterday! We still have the weekend to enjoy the holiday! Happy Independence Day! In carnaval colors and festive attire, island residents came out in full force parading through out the streets of San Pedro celebrating the 38th anniversary of our Independence! Viva Belize! Happy Independence Day!

Another colorful year - Celebrating Belize's 38th Independence
By the time the Independence parade started, I was all celebrated out. Being a town girl, I caught the whole party night before and it was a long one this year. I was still hearing it at 5:00 am. As noisy as it was, I did enjoy laying in bed listening to DJ Debbie and Trinidad and Tobago singer Olantiunji and Dee Jav, Chetumal Mexico. Of course, I woke up and popped outside for my pics of my favorite part of the evening party the ringing in of Independence day with midnight fireworks. No matter how big or small the parade is, it's always exciting to see everyone's designs. So much work goes into costumes and carts. I love watching them walk/drive the "runway" through town, it is always a hot, sweaty fun, tasty, experience.

2019 San Pedro's Jump Up Parade: Small but Mighty Independence Celebration
San Pedro, Belize had a HUGE Independence Day weekend planning for 2019. A Friday night concert Soca concert, 21 gun salute and traditional ceremony and a massive midnight fireworks display. That was all Independence Eve. I kept my powder dry for the Jump Up Parade on Independence Day. There was a new route so that the parade started and ended in the newly refurbished Boca Del Rio park. The massive new re-claimed beach made a perfect spot for an after party. In the end, ABC Preschool assembled a FANTASTIC group all in white and glitter with the theme: 38. And then a serious group of pros from Belize City�a serious carnival crew joined our San Pedro town council.

38TH INDEPENDENCE JUMP UP PARADE

W
W
We start at Boca del Rio and End at Boca del Rio Beach with an After Party with music by DJ Debbie and DJ Odyssey as well as games, drinks and food. And for the first time ever, we will have DAYLIGHT FIREWORKS! As well as the Flying Pi�ata! Parade starts at 10am!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.