Attention all Businesses, Crafters and Saga Supporters.
I am challenging you to enter the 1st annual Halloween Spooktacular Donation Box Design Competition.
It's as easy as one, two, three.

How to Enter:

1. Design an Animal Themed Donation Box for your business or one you got permission to take one for the rest of October. (I placed mine with Eileen Jamison at DandiE'S, please go make a donation.)
2. Count yourself in asap to get on the designer's list. Take a picture of your creepy creation and tag Saga Humane Society, DandE's Frozen Custard and tacogirl.com so we can track all entries and show the facebook world your spooky skills.
3. To claim your chance at bragging rights laugh bring your box (and all donations collected) by 11:30 am to the 2019 Saga Spooktacular party at Crazy Canucks Beach Bar on Sunday, Nov 3rd.

-------

All boxes will be judged by the public vote during the party and winners will be awarded for Best Business, Best Individual design and most funds raised.

Even giant one-eyed radioactive spiders need care every so often. Help SAGA start their next 20 years of service making the world a better place for animals in need.

P.S. To help you get inspired, Halloween is on sale at Caye Supplies.

[Linked Image]