Congratulations to our 34th Annual James A. Waight Award Recipient, Mrs. Ella Baron! Thank you for your tireless dedication to Belize’s flora and fauna.

Ella Baron: Our team at Caves Branch received the James A. Waight Conservation Award. On the second picture we are pointing out at the missing from the event collaborators( Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, ERI), colleagues and co-team members who were not able to attend today's event: Bruce K. Holst, Elma Kay, Carlos Hernandes, Chico Ramírez, Jason Miller, Thelma Garcia, Marvin Martinez, Marvin Paredes, Elizabeth Torres, Sayuri Tzul, Steven W. Brewer, Elma Kay, Darrel Smith, Steven W. Brewer, Jeannie Perales, Kelvin Cooper ,Carlitto, Esperanza and many others!

The person who inspired and continues to inspire not only me, but the whole Caves Branch Team, Ian Anderson, didn't go with us on the expeditions, but made sure that we are all safe and who continues to inspire us all. I don't know what I would do without him, he is my main support and inspiration in work and in life. Roni, picked the perfect word to describe him, my amazing and formidable, husband!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]