United Airlines is negotiating with the Government of Belize to operate a possible repatriation flight for U.S. citizens and family members departing Belize City on Saturday March 28, 2020. If you would like to depart on this flight please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.united.com
or +1 800 864-8331. Please note that flights are subject to change.
For passengers making reservations for this flight: If you are currently in an area under mandatory quarantine you must contact American Citizen Services by email at [email protected]
For other questions concerning this flight, also contact American Citizen Services by email at [email protected]
If you have not previously done so please enroll in STEP at https://step.state.gov
and provide your name and contact information to: [email protected]
so we can contact you as soon as we have any updates.
Your email message should include the following information:
• Your full name as spelled in your passport
• Information we can use to contact you now — a current phone number and email address.
• Your date of birth (MM/DD?YYYY)
• Your passport number, and its date of issuance and expiration. If it is not a U.S. passport, please note the country that issued it.
Please also note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members traveling with you.
• Please note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.