The Department of Elections and Limits informs the public that all Registration Offices across the country will be open to the public from Monday, May 4, 2020, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To ensure that we continue to provide efficient services while protecting staff and the public, everyone's cooperation is required. Due to COVID-19, services will be provided in accordance with strict security measures established by the Government of Belize. Social distancing protocols will be strictly applied when services are provided.
The following must be fulfilled:
- Anyone who is sick, who presents symptoms similar to those of the flu or who is required to remain quarantined or isolated should refrain from accessing services.
- All people who access services must wear a mask or other facial cover (mouth).
- All persons who access services must properly disinfect their hands before entering and leaving offices.
- All people online to access services must ensure that they meet the six-foot social distance requirement.
- The number of people admitted into offices at any time will be administered to ensure that six-foot social distance is maintained at all times.
The continued support and cooperation of the public are greatly appreciated as we work together to promote democracy in Belize.
" Remember, only a registered voter can vote in an election. Exercise your right."