Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I have always been one to question things when they don't come across as legitimate and I have been crunching the numbers for this Covid 19 virus.

Belize has shut its already weakened economy to the point of people having to accept meals from the private sector to survive and decimated its Tourism industry and caused massive hardship for its citizens

Lets look at why they have done this

Belize has a population of around 380,000 and Covid 19 has taken just 2 lives (tragic for the families) but when you crunch those numbers it works out to be just

0.00052% of the population not even close to 1/4 of 1% the numbers are so low it belies belief that the leaders have even taken notice of this non event.

In fact the negative effect on its people will be way more than COVID 19 and will last way longer even when Covid 19 is no longer on people's minds.

Now Belize is just one country so let's look at what everyone has been seeing on the news and the countries that you have heard that there are people dying in droves and bodies piling up.

The USA just announced today that COVID deaths have hit 100,000 which sounds horrific and it is for those that have died and the families of those that have died but we need to look beyond the sensational headlines and see the real picture.

The USA has a population of 375 Million population
Deaths from Covid are 0.030% of the population not even close to 1/2 of 1%

I am sure you have heard of how bad it was in Italy if you were watching the fake news media

let's look closer

Italy has a 60Million population

Death fro Covid just 0.0006% just over half of 1%

UK 65 Million population

0.0006% same

Australia just 25 Million population

0.000004% not even close to 1/4 of 1%

Thailand 69 Million population

0.0000009% even less and destroyed their economy and made thousands starve

When you look at the numbers and look at how the world's population have had their rights removed as well as the Police happily fining those who are already close to being destitute, crazy rules that you cannot swim in the Ocean, or a $5000 fine for not wearing a mask you have to ask yourself WTF is going on.

to push home how CRAZY this is, I saw a news article that a province in Thailand yesterday reported 1000 cases of dengue within days and 2 deaths from it already

That is 1/3rd of ALL cases of Covid in the country and 100% more deaths than the second-largest city in Thailand yet it was not picked up by the press when clearly Dengue is a MASSIVE threat way more than Covid.

Who knows what the real reason is for this worldwide fraud, but that is what it is, a fraud on the people of the world and the numbers clearly show that.

Can you see the pattern here nowhere near just 1% for any country in the WORLD

The whole thing is a fraud and can be manipulated on how you report the numbers .

Very clear NO COUNTRY should have been shut down with pathetic numbers such as these.

these stats are all mine based on the number presented by each country.

A few other things to think about

1.) It will ALWAYS be someone that is still getting a paycheck that will tell you these restrictions need to stay in place for your own safety.

2.) the current recovery rate for those infected is 99.7% then why would we all need to take a Vaccine if the recovery rate is almost 100% hmmm

3.) you are told to stay home self-isolate to protect yourself from the virus but when there is a Vaccine you will be asked to come and inject yourself with the actual virus as a vaccine..

This is far from over

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 05/29/20 09:28 AM.
Brilliant letter and this crap needs to stop. How can you spread what doesn't exist in Belize? Govt says so.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Hello Gentlemen.... In truth, I was inclined to believe the theory of some large power hungry group making this happen... However through my research I have learned to proceed with caution. We may have controlled this virus through the Quarantine process. The biggest example is the USS Theodore Roosevelt.... with more than 1100 cases out of a crew of less than 3,000. These sailors could not quarantine. Therefore, I'm still on the fence about the who-what-why is behind this. Under no circumstance do I want to minimize the impact on our dear Belize, we are and will continue to struggle. Personally I am still looking for more information, thank you Gaz I absolutely believe this is 'far from over'

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
OP Offline
Judy you have to remember just because 1100 cases of infection does not mean that any of them were negatively affected you can have covid without any symptoms and normally a healthy individual will recover with no ill effects.

I am not familiar with the USS Theodore but will take a look as to how many died and if they were even hospitalized which most cases of covid are treated at home just like a mild case of flu.

Update:

I spent some time researching the USS Theodore situation and as expected not easy to get the answers to real questions other than generic basic answers but it seems we can conclude from the Navys updates that indeed it is not as serious as it is made out to be when you look into it based on the numbers which are.

2393 total infections
Currently 1,579 recovered with others recovering fast (this is in line with the 99.7% recovery rate being seen around the world.

2 people in Hospital

So there are still 800 +- still infected with Covid yet only 2 are in hospital and this proves that most cases are not serious and will not require any hospitalization and they will recover on their own without any treatment.

1 Death

I wanted more information on the death since the wording says died of Covid complications which indicates there was some other condition also but no other information was available.

So concluding out of almost 2500 people just one death only 2 in hospital and all the others have either recovered or are on their way to full recovery.

This is not a serious virus unless you are old, sick or have some underlying condition that puts you at risk.

Where the island is concerned if covid got hold then I expect there would be some casualties ie the old and those that are sick but the virus would sweep thru and it would be over.

It would be much smarter to isolate those at risk and let healthy people get back to work as these actions are going to decimate Belize.

Another saving grace for the island is the heat since this is a respiratory virus it works best in colder climates and this can be seen by very few cases in hot countries like Thailand, Vietnam Malaysia, Haiti and other hotter climates.

I am a massive skeptic and just cannot understand why all this is happening for a mild virus that 99% of people will recover from if it was a true pandemic like the one in 1918 when 50 Million people died the reality of Corona Virus is out of 7.9 Billion population just 360,000 total deaths which is far from a Pandemic.

The damage to Belize and many other countries will be DEVASTATING and long-lasting, it will take YEARS to recover to bring things back to where they were.

Very sad and I think this is far from over as the new favorite scaremongering words of the day are

2nd WAVE will be worse than the first.

REMEMBER: It will ALWAYS be the ones who are still getting a paycheck telling you that these restrictions need to stay in place for your protection

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 05/29/20 09:42 PM.
Joe Rogan during the interview with Elon Musk last month: "The average age of people that die from Covid-19 is older than the average age people die."

Live and let live
J
J
With all due respect I think the math is askew
When figuring death rate you go deaths versus infected people. Which brings your numbers considerably higher
Belize has 2 deaths out of 20 known cases not a mi sickle percentage

T
t42 Offline
T
Unfortunately we don't know the true number of those infected, just the true number of deaths "related" and due to Covid 19 so that math doesn't help either deaths versus infected but good for sensational news headlines.

OP Offline
You can use whatever math you choose for your argument depending on which side you are on.

The reality is since that first post is the USA has now tested over 6 million people which has decimated the actally death rate to so low you may not even be able to come up with a figure it has so many zero's in it.

However instead of praising the USA for testing millions and actually getting solid stats in information politics took over and used what was a positive and tried to use it against the current President which to any normal person looking from outside in is crazy.

Either way the people of Belize and people around the world are still suffering with this fraud and are now so infected with fear that the main stream media has fed them there is still no end in site to this virus fraud and people will continue to suffer for who knows how long before people can get back to normal.

Vietnam has been open nad completely back to normal now for 6 weeks with no detriment and they are very similar to Belize where covid numbers were concerned.

I will end with this

There are 2 sides to this, those that believe all the crap they are fed by people who have not missed a pay check throughout this whole Pandemic
Then there are the ones still feeding crap to the people to keep the fear up and the people actually defend them without even looking at the real numbers which are easy to find but the media will not present it in an honest way only sensational headlines as you say.

You are right about sensational headlines and we have been seeing them for months only for them to be proven complete lies.

If you contracted Covid you may not even be sick (UFC fighters peak of fitness ready to fight but test postive for Covid and fight cancelled even when the fighter has zero symtoms) and here is the most sensational headline of them all that people seem to ignore.

It is the Truth that cannot be refuted or denied in any country around the world.

99.6% RECOVERY RATE meaning out of every 100 people who contract Covid 99.6% will recover fully.

So you have to ask yourself why would they want to inject Millions with a Vaccince for something that you would recover from almost 100% ??

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 07/21/20 08:17 PM.
Thank you Gaz.... Your statements here should be repeated and listened to. Particularly your "There are 2 sides to this" statement.

Last edited by Judyann H.; 07/22/20 08:08 AM.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
"99.6% RECOVERY RATE meaning out of every 100 people who contract Covid 99.6% will recover fully."

Third side: that 99.6% is based on people who were diagnosed as having contracted the virus. There are those who had the virus with little or no systems and we're not counted. And, there are millions that have not caught the virus up to now.
So if you take the total chance of dying from the virus by all, the percentage will have to be calculated by someone smarter than me since I was educated in the public school system.
So for those of you living in Belize the odds of dying from the virus are substantially less than dying in a traffic accident or being shot by a gang member.

PS: I just checked. 85 people in Belize died last year from traffic accidents. So if less die this year from the virus, only two so far, then using the logic of those in charge, Belize should open up the economy of the country with no restrictions other than not allowing people to drive.

Last edited by bywarren; 07/22/20 09:53 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.