Did you know that in Belize, even if seafood is caught during its open season, it is illegal for a person to be in possession of it once the season is closed?💭
That's why it's always good to know your open and closed seasons. Belize's closed seasons are:
• Queen Conch: July 1st - September 30th** (Can be earlier if quota is met)
• Spiny Lobster: February 15th - June 14th
• Nassau Grouper: December 1st - March 31st
• Wild Shrimp: July 14th - March 14th
• Hickatee: May 1st - May 31st
Fish sustainably. Eat responsibly.