The general public is hereby notified that the Elections and Boundaries Department will be at the Cave Caulker Community Center. Cave Caulker Village during the period 7th. 8th. and 9th August 2020. between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to accept applications for registration and change of division.
Persons wishing to apply to be registered are required to produce any of the following valid original documents.
- Belizean Birth Certificate, or Belize Nationality Certificate, along with (Social Security Card or photograph certified, stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace)
- Belizean Passport, or
- Commonwealth Passport (for Commonwealth Citizens)
Further, persons wishing to be transferred from one electoral division to another:
- Be a registered voter since rd July 2018
- Reside in the new division for not less than two months immediately prior to date of application
- Present your Voters ID at the time of application or any other picture identification: e.g. Passport, Social Security and or Drivers License
The Elections and Boundaries Department wishes to assure the general public that the health and safety of all continues to be a priority, therefore all COVID-19 Protocols that are in effect shall be adhered to at all times.