Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

The ultimate skydive in my 21 years of jumping! Exit from 13,500 feet in PERFECT weather conditions (ie endless blue skies, puffy clouds and NO wind) with my beautiful husband and Arizona friend Ginger. I deployed at 8,000 feet so I could soak in all the exotic beauty and sublime heavenly experience. A once in a lifetime never-to-forget skydive!!! BTW, my canopy is red, black and gray, and I am the last person to land in this video. WOOHOO!

The Great Blue Hole is a stunning circular jewel surrounded by a ring of shallow luminous coral reef in the Lighthouse Reef Atoll. Measuring 1,000 feet across and more than 400 feet deep, this ocean-floor limestone sinkhole is believed to be the world's largest blue hole, made famous by Jacques Cousteau. Atolls are characterized by a large, fairly shallow lagoon surrounded by coral reefs. Only four known true atolls exist in the Western Hemisphere, and of these, three reside in Belize: Turneffe, Lighthouse and Glovers.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Hitler finds out... about the Boogie in Belize

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Skydive into the Blue Hole , Belize 2011

jumping into the Blue Hole , Belize. Skydive organized by Rich Grimm

Skydiving Over The Great Blue Hole Of Belize

The Blue Hole jump off the coast of Belize is an EXTREMELY rare jump and from what I can understand very few people (less than 150?) have ever done so and we were the first group to do so in roughly six years. Not only did we skydive from 12,000ft and splash down in the blue hole, we then got on a boat and did a scuba dive down to 130ft in the hole then went on to scuba dive 2 of the top 5 best dives on the planet�

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Skydiving into the Blue Hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmZ0fJC5lwQ

This youtube video has been viewed just over 8,500,000 times. I think it is the most viewed tourist video about Belize of all time.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

SKYDIVING INTO THE BLUE HOLE

The Blue Hole in Belize, an epic crew and an unforgettable adventure far out in the ocean.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Skydiving Into Blue Hole

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Skydiving into the Blue Hole, Belize
The Great Blue Hole is a stunning circular jewel surrounded by a ring of shallow luminous coral reef in the Lighthouse Reef Atoll. Measuring 1,000 feet across and more than 400 feet deep, this ocean-floor limestone sinkhole is believed to be the world's largest blue hole, made famous by Jacques Cousteau. Atolls are characterized by a large, fairly shallow lagoon surrounded by coral reefs. Only four known true atolls exist in the Western Hemisphere, and of these, three reside in Belize: Turneffe, Lighthouse and Glovers.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.