[Linked Image]

Today I present to you Healthy-Eats Belize, a one-man show intent on providing tasty, healthy meals among the plethora of baked treats! On Ambergris Caye, we have someone who made it his mission to improve his health, and in the process, improve that of others too! Danny Medina has created Healthy-Eats Belize, and he is making people healthier and happier one beautiful dish at a time.

A diet often brings up ideas of fish or chicken with some limp vegetables on the side, or a green salad with some type of protein tossed over it. Danny opted to make his lunches tasty and beautiful to look at. Hes gotten glowing reviews from happy, loyal customers and Danny is thrilled to see his start-up business grow with each week. I returned from Europe with a few extra pounds, having indulged in the local cuisine, he shared. Deciding to make changes to his diet, Danny set about working on balanced, nutritional meals packed with flavor that would keep him full for longer. Having grown up helping his mother in the kitchen, he says he observed her techniques and used it as a base to develop his own unique style and taste.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the My Beautiful Belize Blog