Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
I'm not back 48 hours yet and I'm planning next trip. AC tops the list for best vacation I've had. What a wonderful place, people, and environment.

Chloe, Johnboy, Trina, BillThornton, thank you all so much for the suggestions, you really helped. (ESPECIALLY for the Skin So Soft w/ sunscreen tip, for once in my life I return from vaca w/o millions of bites, THANK YOU THANK YOU!)
Sorry I missed you guys at Fido's, (had a date [Linked Image] ) but I did get to meet Bill at the cyber cafe!!

I'm too depressed to do a trip report right now, but I will get to it, trust me. Thanks again!

[This message has been edited by grldogjeep (edited 07-06-2002).]

ahhhh, join the club!!! The AC Heartbreak Society!!! Glad you had a good time!!! It's amazing what that place does to you> I was in such a depession from coming home from 2nd trip-i almost lost my job!! But we're moving soon!!!! Peace!!! C

Gridogjeep, thanks, and glad you are hooked like all of we Boarders.

Dare To Deviate
glad it went well. AND you got a date! cool!

well, i can die happy. 2 thank you's in one week. yes, i recommended the SSS bug guard. (the other was ther ziplocs [Linked Image] )

and yep...another newbie turned AC lover.

P
P
I can relate to the post-AC depression. Just found some Belizean money in my shorts pocket today and it all came rushing back. Looking forward to getting my pictures back tomorrow...maybe that will help.

Pagodacook

T
T
Weird...when I came back from AC last summer, I felt 'down' for weeks and weeks. I couldn't snap out of it. We had such a good time, I felt bummed to be "back to reality". I think part of it was going on vacation in June...the remainder of the summer felt really llllooonnnng! This trip we didnt' have as good a time. Luck, really. Hmmmm. But glad you had fun, grldogjeep!!

trina...if you'll post me your email addy, i have some similar comments too. i will delete it after, if you like.

T
T
I'm goin to AC in November as part of my honeymoon. Any suggestions for hotels/cabannas for $100 a night for 2.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 196 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.