Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Does anyone know if Tina's Back Pack Hostel on Caye Caulker is still standing?? Any information would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Wendy

T
T
Everyone is fine!

T
T
Tina's backpack is still standing!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks for the info, Trevor. I would appreciate a reply from someone who HAS SEEN it. :-)

Cheers,
Wendy

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
?

I'm trying to get info from carmelita bradley, whose mom in Belize City has been getting some information from caye caulker

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks Marty!!

W

O
O
Wendy heard about your house, sorry to hear that but everything seems positive right now with all the help we are getting. Here in Chicago we are doing everything possible to help.

S
S
Wendy:

Been trying to reach you by phone to no avail. Sorry I missed you this morning but we are in bad flood situation here in Miami and have been busy on phones. I got a report from Marlon and am trying to coordinate repairs from here. Reprot is as follows:

Diane's house-partial roof damage
Tina-partial roof damage
Sharon-non supposedly-something to be said for those shingles.
Wendy-mobile home- damage unknown
Wendy house-partial roof damage and shaky although still standing. It looks like it might come down anytime.
Ivan-totally collapsed
Ofelia-unknown
Isabel-unknown
Ilna-Roof totally gone and flooded inside. I am assuming main house. Don't know status of others & office.

According to Marlon because of all the construction that has been going on in Belize zinc is in short supply. I am trying to find out if any type of roofing is available or if we have to ship. I am trying to go down Friday but can't stay long. The girls went to town yesterday but just to make calls and went back to the island. Now the work begins. I only hope they have a corner where they can stay dry.

Call me. Love,
Sharon

Sharon
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
??

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.