WE HAVE MADE IT INTO 2021!

Tonight is different. We would’ve been all dressed up at Central Park, celebrating with our friends, family, and visitors bringing in the New Year, filled with fireworks, lights, and confetti. Unfortunately, 2020 had another plan. The year 2020 was definitely a challenging year. It has proven to be the year that we have dreaded the most where we had to adapt to a new norm due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We had to cope with our friends, neighbors, or loved ones being infected or their lives sadly lost due to the virus. A virus that kept us distanced from one another.

However, apart from being a complicated year, 2020 also taught us the value of friendship and family, and most ironically, it taught us to be united. Our community has proven time and time again that united we are resilient to any challenge or adversity that we may face. The people of San Pedro are one of a kind and the love we all share for helping each other is outstanding. Let us continue taking care of each other.

I want to applaud our frontline workers for all their efforts during this pandemic and for keeping us safe. It is important to continue following all the protocols put in place by our officials as the safety of our country and loved ones is a priority. 2021 is a new year but the virus is still there and we must continue to keep safe and stay healthy.

On behalf of my fellow Town Councilors and myself, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year filled with hope and joy. Together, hand in hand, we will prosper in 2021.

God bless.

[Linked Image]