Public Notice: 2021 Fisheries Department Fisherfolk and Vessel License Application Process.
Hol Chan Marine Reserve gently reminds all fisherfolk that the licensing period for 2021 Fisherfolk and Vessel Licenses has commenced. Applicants can access the Fisherfolk and/or Vessel application form online at fisheries.gov.bz. Completed application form(s) along with copy of most recent license (Fisherfolk and/or Vessel License) should be sent via email to [email protected]
(see attached notice for further details). For any of our stakeholders that may require help, we will be providing assistance at the Hol Chan office in filling out forms, scanning the relevant documents and sending via email to the Belize Fisheries Department.
• For fisherfolk renewals please bring along your most recent fisherfolk license.
• For vessel license renewal please bring a copy of seaworthiness certificate issued by Belize Port Authority and most recent vessel license.
• For new applicants or those with licenses older than 2016, bring along a passport size picture, a valid ID (social security of passport), a utility bill and seaworthiness certificate (for those licensing vessels).
In keeping with the COVID-19 Health and Safety measures, please note that All applicants should:
• Make an appointment for assistance
• Wear a mask
• Maintain 6ft social distance between others
• Sanitize hands before entering the office
For appointment or further questions please contact us at 226-2247/614-1676/614-6539