The police are now tracking animal abuse to make sure it is taken care of properly.
To report animal abuse in Corozal

• Call the police at 911 or 402-0022 and tell them you want to make a report of animal abuse.
• Give them the details of the abuse, and where it is located. Tell them to refer to the Animal Cruelty Act of Belize.
• Make a note of the officer’s name and number, the police station you reported it to, the date and time reported.
• Note the response. What did the police say?
• Ask the police to call you back and tell you how they followed up.
• Email that information to [email protected]
• This information will be forwarded to a central location in Belize City.
• If you live in another district, please contact your local humane society

[Linked Image]