Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Handline Fishing Bonefish
Bonefish had always been a fish I dreamed of catching on fly. Caught & released this husky bonefish in Belize with my brother for life Amin Cooper when I stayed on Pirate Island off the coast of Caye Caulker. This was FIRST CAST !! with a live hermit strictly by hand lining.

Live hermit was caught , cracked, and used for bait. Some people spend their lives trying to catch one fly fishing, very proud of this ! Was successfully released.

====================

WENT FISHING WITH MY BOYS
MAKING GOOD MEMORIES WITH THE BOYS.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

BELIZE Fishing Day - Turneffe Atoll
With a couple friends visiting from Canada and the US it's the perfect time to go our fishing. Will Mitchell and Josh Nunez take the crew to Turneffe atoll to hopefully get some fish!

Night-Time Spearfishing Trip In The River
In today's video we head out to the Belize River to spearfish. The river has been dirty for almost a year and it is our first proper spearfishing trip this year. We catch tons of fish and have a great time doing it. The water is a bit cold, but it is worth it.

Kayak Fishing Belize for Tarpon
This week we are in Belize chasing Tarpon with our friend Jeff Herman at Belize River Lodge.

Belize Kayak Fishing Adventure Pt2

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

SHRIMP TACOS!!! CATCH CLEAN AND COOK

================

Sailfish catch & release Ambergris Caye Belize
Evening sailfish bite

================

Fly Fishing Belize at Tarpon Caye Lodge 2021
I am back in Belize and back at Tarpon Caye Lodge. This time I'm going to bring a friend of mine Noah Studdard with me. We have 6 days with a guide as well as some DIY fishing and snorkeling and spear fishing as well!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Ryobe 100 electric reel fights 98 lbs amberjack. Ryobe reel won. Ths grater amberjack came from 850+ ft.

BARRACUDAS FISHING COMPILATION

MAKING MEMORIES BELIZEAN WAY OF LIFE

King mackerel frenzy. Placencia
We got caught up in a frenzy where we were getting king mackerel, spanish mackerel, bonitoes and jacks.

JACK FOR THE BACK

Spearfishing Grouper and Snapper in Belize | Freediving On The Great Barrier Reef
In today's video we are spearfishing on the great barrier reef here in Belize. These reefs hold a ton of fish and we get to shoot quite a lot of em.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

CATCHING BARRACUDA FISH | HANDLINE FISHING BELIZE

REEF FISHING *END UP EATING JUST THE BEST FISH CEVICHE*

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Child Bonefishing from shore

Family on fishing vacation at South Water Caye, son catch a big bonefish from the beach.

Fly Fishing Turneffe Island Belize

This year's trip was to the beautiful Turneffe Island resort in Belize. Vaccinated and tested for Covid we were ready to test our mettle against the elusive Permit. The weather was not too cooperative but we all managed to land some nice fish. The lodge is spectacular, the food fantastic and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. I could not more highly recommend this lodge. I look forward to returning to fish for tarpon.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

2021 OPENING OF THE LOBSTER SEASON (FAMILY OUTING)
LOBSTER WAS THE DISH FOR TODAY

CATCHING BONEFISH USING MY SECRET BAIT

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Tilapia Fishing in Crooked Tree Village, Belize
Tilapia fishing & Peel Neck Chicken
Chef Kuylen Belize

Northern Lagoon and Sibun River Fishing Trip
Troll fishing in Sibun river and in the enchanting Northern Lagoon.

Fly Fishing In The Beautiful Village Of Hopkins, Belize
We return with an episode where our host Kimani Williams takes us to target Snook and Tarpon.

SAN PEDRO BELIZE FISHING FROM A DOCK (catch,clean and cook)
GETTING AN OCTOPUS FROM THE DOCK OF A DOCK HERE IN SAN PEDRO.

Belize Tarpon
Fly Fishing Collaborative in Belize. On a recent build we had a good off day

Watch me teach these local guys the technical art of fishing deep water black snapper and black wing silk.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FLY FISHING: BELIZE TARPON ON THE FLY
Don and Dale fly fish with Belize River Lodge near Belize City for Tarpon of ALL sizes. The guys caught many smaller Tarpon of the flats and Don lands a MONSTER Tarpon, over 100 lbs, near the end of the show.

Fly fishing in Belize
Bone fishing in Belize with George Bradley

AWESOME FISHING/SNORKELING/ISLAND BBQ. BELIZE
What a wonderful day with some people. It's always my pleasure showing off my country to new people. These guys had a time of their life.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

San Pedro Flats Fishing
On our honeymoon Belize was real. San Pedro showed us the ocean and along with that was our fishing trip. We went out with a guide looking for tarpon, bonefish, and permit. The day started slow, my wife caught 2 bonefish. We were seeing them they just were not eating. Toward the end of our trip after seeing many many fish. We found an area where the trees over hung the water. This was filled with small bait fish, snapper and a bunch of others. We caught snappers to eat for dinner, I caught a small barracuda and it was so much fun. All and all we probably caught 10 fish.

Caye Caulker Belize - Local Wild Life - Fly Fishing For Bonefish - Tarpon View
Just hanging out on Caye Caulker in Belize ... Doing a little fishing , checking out the wild life , getting some local foods... Feeding the Tarpon...

ACTION PACKED AFTERNOON FISHING SESSION WITH THE BOYS
THIS WAS A LITTLE TRIP NOT PLANNED BUT I GUESS THIS FISHING SESSIONS ARE SOME OF THE BEST WHEN THER ARE NOT PLANNED.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.