The Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Housing is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Seremei Cayetano as the new Director of the Central Building Authority. He was appointed by the Board of Directors of the CBA following a transparent tendering process which included input from the Association of Professional Architects (APAB) and the Association of Professional Engineers (APEB).
A Structural/Civil/Environmental Engineer by specialization, Cayetano is aspiring to obtain a PhD in Civil Engineering. His qualifications and experience include:
- Registered, Corporate Member of APEB
- Registered Member of the Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Masterís Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Project Management Professional
- FIDIC trained in Contract Management, Administration and Dispute Resolution.
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Technical Manager of the Punta Gorda Building Unit