Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I was wondering if anyone knows if Capricorn is Open during August. I had a post on another topic that says they think the owner's take vacation during August. Thanks in advance.

E
E
I emailed Capricorn to ask about accomodation in August recently, and Annabel emailed back that they would be on vacation from 8/18 to the end of September. She recommended either Victoria House or Mata Chica instead.

I am so glad to be able to finally GIVE someone information! I have been using this and other forums on Belize to plan our vacation at the end of August -- the forums have been SO helpful.

Effie

L
OP Offline
L
Effie- Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I'm glad to hear Capricorn will be open. I've heard such wonderful things about it I would hate not to get to experience them.

I know what you mean about this board. It is GREAT! I wish I had only found it sooner. It has become an addiction for me.

Is this your first time to Belize? It is for me. My fiance and I are getting married there. We leave the States on Aug. 1 and return back home on the 10th. I'm so excited.

I hope you have a great trip.

E
E
I totally understand what you mean. I have become obsessed with reading these forums :-)

We are first time to Belize too. My boyfriend and I live together in downtown NYC and decided that we needed a special trip this year.

That is awesome that you are getting married there. Where are you doing it?

I am totally overwhelmed by all of the info on this and other boards. We THINK we will stay at Caves Branch for 4 days, then to Tikal for 2, and then on to AC.

Haven't made any firm decisions about where we are staying on AC, but trying to balance cost concerns with treating ourselves nicely. We are definitely sad to be mssing Capricorn -- we had actually hoped to stay in one of their cabanas.

I look foward to hearing how your weddingmoon is (so funny -- I had never even heard that word before reading these boards!).

Best of luck!
Effie

[This message has been edited by Effie (edited 07-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Effie (edited 07-19-2002).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.