Print Thread
Shyne Seizes History as Leader of the Opposition #551020
06/23/21 04:43 AM
06/23/21 04:43 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Offline OP

Marty  Offline OP

But Is It Really His Moment?

Shyne Barrow delivered his letter to the Governor General's office in Belmopan today. As we told you, the letter is signed by three of the UDP's five members of the House, and it says that they no longer have confidence in Patrick Faber as leader of the opposition. Denise Barrow, Hugo Patt an Shyne Barrow all signed saying the support Shyne for parliamentary leader.

Now, that should make him leader of the opposition in the parliament dealing with appears to be a death blow to Patrick Faber's leadership.

For his part Faber made a simple Facebook post last night saying "AMAZING" - which sort of mocks the goings-on.

But, Shyne has entered an interesting moment in history and this evening we sat with him at his office to ask him about it:

Hon. Shyne Barrow, UDP Mesopotamia
"This is not about me. This is not about Shyne being the leader of the opposition. This is about the institution of the UDP and a collective decision by the rank and file and very powerful executives in the party to decide that this is the best course of action to stop the bleeding, to stop the hemorrhaging, a custodian of circumstances is how I've termed it. Honestly, I am not going to put my name up in the next convention, so this is not a means to an end for me. This is all about the institution."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"How do you answer the criticism that it is in fact your artful scheming and manipulation of events that have brought us to this, because it's you who pressed the eject button Tracey Panton, by terms of seniority, since Hugo Patt doesn't want it - she, if there is to be a change in the leader of the opposition in parliament, it should be her. But you exposed her, you exposed private communications and in so doing, derailed any chances for her to get support of a majority of the members in the house. So you have positioned yourself that it can only be you. So how do you respond to that?"

"I didn't do that. That was her doing. That was certainly not my doing. And again, it's not me acting in a vacuum. There is a majority of us as you see with the 300 delegates that signed the petition."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"290."

"10 short. There is a majority of us that have these conversations and considerations and again, none less than the deputy leader of the party that whose signature was key in evoking the constitution to remove the leader. So it is not Shyne Barrow that has orchestrated some grand coup. This is a result of self-destruction of the Hon. Patrick Faber. He has imploded, not the UDP. I believe he has imploded and all we are doing is making sure that we move forward from that implosion. He had 18 years to prepare for his moment in time and I believe that the mis-steps such as not reconciling with the rest of the party."

"So there was 8 months for him to try to put everyone on the same page. Now, everyone is not on the same page, everyone is divided. Then this video comes out and everyone agrees that the video is disturbing and shocking, even his supporters. Now, how do we respond to the video? There was a suggestion by a very high person in the executive of the party that he takes a leave of absence, seek help, accept that you have a problem and seek help. He refused outright, no deliberation - that is not even up for consideration. That type of response was as shocking as the video, because we all see that there is a pattern of behavior here."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But in the public mind you do not have the moral authority to say Patrick Faber should go and I should lead, because in the public mind, you all are exchanging one wife beater for another. That's in the public mind. Perception is reality in politics. I understand the circumstances of your particular as you are explaining, but that's what the public sees. How do you respond to that?"

"Well, the response is as I have discussed, you cannot couple everyone in a basket."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But its perception, Shyne. I understand each situation has its own circumstances. In the public mind you have laid your hands or your foot - they said they believe that you've kicked your wife."

"Again, that is what some people may say."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Its your wife that said that."

"But she withdrew that statement. So, then this is what I'm saying, so if that is the position that you are taking, it was the same woman in the video with Patrick Faber who accused him of kicking her and punching her and another woman, right? Listen, that woman never came out and retracted her statement via a statement saying you know it didn't happened like that and it was exaggerated. That woman never came out."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But how is it that will help you, you are the leader now. If you say he has to go because of that. Its no sense examining his record."

"It's examining the facts of the matter. You're talking about 1 incident that was withdrawn and retracted until equivocally - that my wife put out a video endorsing me. His baby mother never said anything about the matter publicly and my situation is one situation. What the public is saying..."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Your situation is a situation. One is enough, sir."

"One accusation. Absolutely no proof."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"The proof is a statement."

"That was withdrawn."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"These things are always withdrawn."

"And that is why instead of trying to come down on me, what you need to focus on is the fact that we have a repeat of the behavior."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
'One is enough. Sir, I'm fine with you, but you're saying the man has to go because of this, then how can you be in this position if you have the same problem?"

"I described several reasons why he needed to go: I gave you the fact of the division in the party, the fact that he cannot unite the party, I gave you the fact that there was a proposal made for him to take a leave of absence and he refused, so those sound like attempts to resolve the matter in an instance that didn't result in him just being ousted. So he was given the benefit of seeking treatment and trying to cure his ailment, right. Now, I'll tell you what my father-in-law said: he said if I wasn't the first one to condemned the actions of the Hon. Patrick Faber, then that means that I condone what he is doing. So don't try to turn this into oh kettle cursing pot, because I myself found myself on the end of an accusation that means I think it's okay or I should dismiss it or I should hide it under the rug. No."

So while Shyne has his own baggage in terms of domestic issues - he is also a political newcomer - who has not earned his bones, so to speak - and now to see him thrust into a the most senior seat in parliament - after winning his first election only 7 months ago is nothing short of stunning. We asked him about that:

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"It is almost somewhat, I don't want to be unkind, but it's almost farcical for a first term representative without any real bonafide in politics. You are the son of the former leader and the nephew of the former whip, right."

"You know Jules what you are doing is what you are very skilled at doing, you are writing this mellow drama, you are Martin Scorsese."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"These are valid criticisms."

"As a journalist you are very skilled at editorializing news based on your sensational slant of the facts."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"These are the facts. They are right over your head, sir."

'Sir, I did not wake up in the morning and say I want to be the leader of the opposition."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"I think you did."

"Absolutely not. You are not being fair to the facts. This is not about me, as we started the interview. It's not about me being the leader of the opposition. That doesn't give me thrills and excitement as far as the title. It is about the moment in history, I answered the call, we have sent the message as how we would handle things moving forward and I hope that this will raise the level of conduct, of standard, of expectations from the public and that is my objective."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"So, who will lead the UDP as a political party?"

"As it stands, um..."

And while Shyne says he's about preserving the party - he has publicly said that someday he has aspirations of leading the UDP - so, why not now? Technically, he's already halfway there, but he says he wants to pass it on to better candidates:

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Who are the options?"

"Well someone that you have very strong views about, Darrel Bradley is a name that always comes up and as I said Michael Peyrefitte is more than qualified to be the leader and he would be the immediate interim leader according to the constitution."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"So now it's a cute situation because both of those person are not elected, they are selected to be members of the senate and who selects them?"

"The leader of the opposition."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"The leader of the opposition and so if they lose that selection, cause the leader of the opposition can change them with just one letter to the governor general."

"Again, I am different. I am not serving myself. I have no obsession with being the leader of the UDP."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Supposed someone says Shyne you are an ex-con, you cannot be the leader of a mass party with hopes of being the prime minister of this country. You can't, because you have been convicted and served time for a major felony in the United States."

"I've paid my debt to society and in the United States after 10 years you can run to be the president of the United States."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But you can't travel, Shyne. You got deported, you can't travel."

"You can travel. I am going to the United States to the 50th anniversary of the congressional black caucus. I will be going. That was done before I became the leader of the opposition."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"So, you have cleared up your visa situation?"

"Yes. So again, I believe this constant attempt to belittle me and to try to discriminate against me for something that happened 19 years ago is futile, narrow minded, short sighted - that is not the society that we claim to be. We claim to be a society that wants to raise our southside boy up and lift them up and allow them to be successful. What greater example of transforming your life."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"You've stated you have the ambition to be leader."

"I am prepared to lead my country. I am prepared to lead my party, but I am also committed to doing what is best for the institution and as it stands, I believe there are at least 2 people who are better suited to lead the party."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Who cannot win a seat. One couldn't win a convention, the next one couldn't win a seat. You are the only one who can win, sir. Clearly, this is a handset play to eventually made you..."

"Who sets the play. It's not me who made the men can't win their seat."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Sir."

Indeed, those two are not elected - and, theoretically, one of them could parlay his way into what is considered the UDP's safest seat - which is Queen's Square if the current rep Denise Barrow would step aside and force a bye election. But, while that is rumoured as possibility - it's most likely wishful thinking at this time. The UDP internal situation remains fluid, and the party is set to have an internal meeting later this week, we are told. We'll keep following it.

Channel 7

Shyne Barrow is the New Leader of the Opposition in the House

It is not the proverbial white smoke that heralds the selection of a new pope, but on Monday evening, Shyne Barrow declared himself as the new Leader of the Opposition in the House.  For now, Patrick Faber retains his seat as leader of the U.D.P., despite a move from within to have him recalled during a special convention of the United Democratic Party.  It is a significant development that has unfolded overnight.  Nonetheless, according to the Mesopotamia Area Representative, it has been months in the making.  The latest round of scandal, says Barrow, reflects poor leadership on Faber’s part to unite the party since last year’s second leadership convention.  Earlier today, News Five’s Isani Cayetano sat down for a one-on-one with Barrow, following a meeting with the new Governor General to declare his leadership.  U.D.P. Chairman Michael Peyrefitte also weighs in on the change in leadership.  Here’s our first story.

Isani Cayetano, Reporting

The United Democratic Party is once again at a turning point.  Despite being elected as leader last year, a move is afoot internally to recall Patrick Faber, following the release of a video which purports to show him charging in the direction of the mother of his two-year-old daughter.  In the last twenty-four hours, we have seen the emergence of a new Leader of the Opposition from among five elected parliamentarians in the House of Representatives.  Shyne Barrow, the Member for Mesopotamia, has been elevated to that post, completing another phase in what is described as a palace coup.

Shyne Barrow, Leader of the Opposition

“I am not operating in a vacuum.  It is not Shyne Barrow that wrote the Governor General.  It is the Honorable Hugo Patt, deputy leader of the U.D.P., Honorable Denise Barrow, the member of parliament for Queen Square, after deliberations with the constituency leaders who got together three hundred delegates to recall the Honorable Patrick Faber and after deliberations with the members of the House who, although the member from Albert did not sign, initially she was onboard and she believed that the actions of Patrick Faber warranted such an extreme response.”

The decision to write to Governor General Froyla Tzalam comes hard on the heels of a campaign that was recently launched by members of the party to garner as many signatures to trigger a recall convention.  Last Thursday, the results of the petition were delivered to the office of the chairman at the U.D.P. secretariat.  While those numbers surpassed the threshold, Faber still holds on to his seat pending the outcome of a recall convention.

Michael Peyrefitte, Chairman, United Democratic Party

“I was informed yesterday that a majority of the five UDP members in the House decided to inform the Governor General that the Honorable Shyne Barrow would be the new leader of opposition business in the house.  As leader of opposition business in the house, under the constitution that is allowed but the Honorable Patrick Faber is still the leader of the United Democratic Party.”

In the House of Representatives, however, the reins will be handed over to Barrow following a few formalities in the days ahead.

Shyne Barrow

“As a matter of technicality, you know, the Governor General would call me in and swear me in and issue some instrument making it a technicality, but as a matter of practicality the constitution says clearly that the Leader of the Opposition shall be he or she who enjoys the majority support of the opposition members.”

From the outside looking in, almost one year after Faber was elected leader in the second national convention following the Lev Dermen fiasco that rocked the party, the UDP continues to implode.  But what does this mean for the once powerful party?

Michael Peyrefitte

“As you know, we have a recall petition in place and we believe that more than the required amount of people have signed that petition to proceed with a recall convention and we will be meeting this Thursday with the Central Executive Committee of the party to chart the specifics of that convention going forward.”

For Shyne, it is more about preserving the integrity of the organization than it is about safeguarding Faber’s image.

Shyne Barrow

“It is not a matter of, well the video is not incriminating to the extent of filing criminal charges.  It is clear what we saw in that video, there was a violent, there was a back and forth and a contemplation, then a violent surge towards a mother and her child. So we as an institution have to make a decision, do we protect Patrick Faber or do we protect the institution and our credibility and our quest to re-engage the public and to restore their trust and confidence in us so that we can be the alternative to what is happening now.”

U.D.P. Chairman Michael Peyrefitte outlines the course of action once the recall convention is successful.

Michael Peyrefitte

“Well I think the Honorable Hugo Patt as the first deputy leader of the party and the Member for Corozal North, he would be the one to take over the interim leadership and once he takes over the interim leadership, the U.D.P. constitution says that within three months there must be a convention for the new, so to speak, full-time party leader.”

The move towards recalling the party leader, says Barrow, has not been an easy one.  This would only be the second time in the party’s history when a party leader is removed via a palace revolution.

Shyne Barrow

“This was not an easy call but it was almost an instant, obvious clear-cut direction that we needed to decide whether or not we’re going to show the people that we are serious about change, that we are a new U.D.P. or we are going to do what has been done for the past forty years, oh that wahn blow over like wahn lee breeze, noh worry bout that.”

Shyne Barrow: From Rookie Politician to Leader of the Opposition

Barrow will officially take over as Leader of the Opposition following a swearing-in ceremony, but many still see him as a political newbie, with the 2020 general elections serving as his first real foray into Belizean politics.  So how will he hold up amid what appears to be a sustained attack by members of the Briceño administration?  That’s the question we asked him today.

Isani Cayetano

“You are now the Leader of the Opposition, you are the face of the United Democratic Party in the house, but you’re also a neophyte politician.  You’re a newcomer to politics in Belize as a first-time area representative and it would require some fairly thick skin for you to stand up to the blows that are dealt in the house, as we’ve seen seems to be par for the course for politicians these days at the house.  How do you plan to represent not only the people of your constituency but the party on a whole, seeing as though you’re a relative newcomer?”

Shyne Barrow, Leader of the Opposition

“I can tell you that, I won’t say who but one of the best speakers in the House of Representatives ever, complimented me on my last performance as to how outstanding it was.  So I don’t think there can be any question as to my performance in the house.”

Isani Cayetano

“You’ve been asked to check with your father and all of these insults have been hurled against you in the house…”

Shyne Barrow

“Let me stop you right there.  Let me stop you right there.  That reflects poorly on the people behaving in that fashion.  That doesn’t reflect poorly on me and in my last presentation where I was commended by the Honorable Kareem Musa for my presentation, my intervention on crime and violence so there can be no doubt as to my capacity to contribute to the debate.”

Channel 5

Re: Shyne Seizes History as Leader of the Opposition [Re: Marty] #551048
06/24/21 04:43 AM
06/24/21 04:43 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Offline OP

Marty  Offline OP

Shyne Walks The Line

As we've been reporting, Shyne Barrow has gone from first term area representative to parliamentary leader of the opposition, pending, of course, confirmation from the Governor General's office.

If we were to analyse his ascent objectively - we would say it has been meteoric. But, that is just the outline; when you start to sketch in the details, Shyne Barrow's big move raises more questions and provides few answers.

Jules Vasquez put a lot of those questions to him last night in a testy back and forth. Here's part two of our interview where we asked him about the two persons who he said could lead the UDP party: Darrell Bradley and Michael Peyrefitte. As we've pointed out - both of them would have to come in to the National Assembly through the senate - since the leader of the UDP must have a seat in Parliament. But, that puts the Leader of the Opposition in an interesting controlling position - and we asked Shyne about it:

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"If Bradley is brought in through the senate or if Michael Peyrefitte is elected leader, do you agree that their hold on power as the leader of the UDP party would be a very fragile one, because they serve at the whim of the leader of the opposition who is you. If they tick you off and you are a man known to get ticked off."

"How do you know these things?"

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Shyne, everyone knows you are mercurous fellow."

"And what about you?" (laughing)

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"I am not trying to lead the opposition. I'm saying supposed you get head-tech one day and you know what Mike Peyrefitte or you know what Mr. Bradley - you ticked me off - you know what I am going to write the GG a letter, I no longer want so and so as a senator."

"I would never do such a thing. You pretend as if there is not a precedence for what is happening and you know very well because you have given me historic political lessons and you gave me the play by play, so this was done before and Curl Thompson stayed committed to the mission and the mission was the institution."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Curl Thompson was the ultimate team player."

"I have proven to be a team player."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"You have not. You are only elected to office for 8 months."

"What are you talking about? You know there is an underestimation of my participation in party events. When I was supporting Saldivar, he won. When I was supporting Patrick Faber, he won."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Correlation is not..."

"But you know it is. You know that I was the most vigorous, the most relentless warrior in whatever team that I play."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But then you play with any team. That's the point. You switch team 3 times a season."

"My team is the institution, so I will do whatever is best. Let me be emphatically clear, I will do at all times whatever is best for the institution."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"I say this not in a disparaging way, but what you have proven, your political track record is that you are a very skillful, but an attack dog."

"I am not attacking right now."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"You are not attacking right now because your attack succeeded. Your attack against Tracey was fatal and she gone to one side."

"So you blame that on me. She has no culpability."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"I said you are very skillful."

"You give me too much credit."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But I'm saying you attack Faber, then you attack Saldivar."

"All of this for a neophyte. All of this for a new parliamentarian. How do you give me compliments and then try to discredit my ability."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"I am not sure by me saying you being an attack dog is a compliment, it just means that you are aggressive and a loose cannon."

"You said that I was skillful in attacking and dismantling Tracey and Faber. Again, how can I be a neophyte? How can I be a new jack and be able to have such a masterful ability of politics."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"You have some of the best coaches in political history, the 2 greatest scientist of the UDPs history, Dean Barrow to the left, Michael Finnegan to the right."

We also challenged Shyne on how he rose to a position of supremacy so quickly. He is poised to become leader of the opposition - but did he do it through machinations? Here's that back and forth:

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Regardless of what you may have done with this letter to the Governor General, the 3 of you all, the fact is that it will be a very divided house, because Patrick Faber, I cannot imagine him standing there while you are his leader in the parliament. Tracey Panton, will all that has passed between you all in the past week, I cant imagine her doing so either and we know that Sister B is not involved in the day to day affairs of the house and we know that Hugo Patt speaks only on occasions. So its like we gone back to Phillip Goldson days, a one man opposition."

"I don't think that will be the case. I think all members of the house will do their best to represent."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"You cannot think Patrick Faber will represent with you as the leader of the opposition."

"Then he would be selfish and thinking about himself and not the interest of the institution."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Sir, you have served up this man on a platter, sliced and diced."

"Me? Not the collective? just me?"

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Sir, it is your play. You orchestrated it sir."

"For a neophyte you give me so much compliments, but I never know how to take your compliments."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Are you willing to guarantee that in 3 years when the UDP has faces its next municipal election, that Shyne will not be the political party leader of the UDP? I don't mean leader of the opposition, I mean leader of the party."

"How could I guarantee that. I can guarantee the convention that is coming up whenever it is held I have no interest in putting my name forward, but again I can't determine what the future will hold. On your show I told you that I supported the Hon. Patrick Faber and when he was to retire and not want it anymore, I would want it. I had no idea that would happen now and certainly I don't think its my time, but again, I didn't anticipate what is happening."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"This is what I am saying. You've stated you have the ambition to be leader."

"I am prepared to lead my country. I am prepared to lead my party, but I am also committed to doing what is best for the institution and as it stands, I believe there are at least 2 people who are better suited to lead the party."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Who cannot win a seat. One couldn't win a convention, the next one couldn't win a seat. You are the only one who can win sir. Clearly, this is a handset play."

"Who sets the play? It's not me who made the men can't win their seat."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"Sir, you are the one who drew first blood against Patrick Faber. You spoke pit before Tracey, before John Saldivar."

"So what was I spoused to do, not say anything, look the other way and I could guarantee you that the social partners would ate us alive, the media would have eaten us alive."

Jules Vasquez, reporter
"But you showed your hand early, sir."

Channel 7

Re: Shyne Seizes History as Leader of the Opposition [Re: Marty] #551072
06/25/21 04:48 AM
06/25/21 04:48 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Offline OP

Marty  Offline OP
Hon. Barrow Sworn In as Leader of the Opposition

Today Hon. Moses Michael Levi Barrow, Mesopotamia Area Representative for the United Democratic Party, was officially sworn in as Leader of the Opposition by H.E. Froyla Tzalam, Governor General of Belize.

Hon. Barrow succeeds Hon. Patrick Faber, who was removed from the post of Leader of the Opposition after three sitting Opposition parliamentarians wrote to the Governor General to request for his removal and replacement.

[Linked Image]

Re: Shyne Seizes History as Leader of the Opposition [Re: Marty] #551177
06/30/21 04:21 AM
06/30/21 04:21 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Offline OP

Marty  Offline OP

Shyne Barrow - Speaks on Leadership of the U.D.P.

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do
Specials & Events
Calendar
SPTB Calendar of Events

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We handle all aspects of the purchase of your Real Estate in Belize. From in depth property searches to your final closing.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
July
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 91 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics77,351
Posts495,777
Members20,171
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.