If you are eligible to vote please come out and get registered next week July 19th and July 20th, 2021.
The general public is hereby notified that the Elections and Boundaries Department will be at the Caye Caulker Community Center, Caye Caulker Village, during the period 19th and 20th July 2021, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to accept applications for registration, change of division (Transfers), and to issue identification cards to electors.
Persons wishing to apply to be registered are required to produce any of the following valid original documents.
- Belizean Birth Certificate, or Belize Nationality Certificate, along with (Social Security Card or photograph certified, stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace)
- Belizean Passport, or
- Commonwealth Passport (for Commonwealth Citizens)
Further, persons wishing to be transferred from one electoral division to another:
- Be a registered voter since 2nd July 2018
- Reside in the new division for not less than two months immediately prior to date of application
- Present your Voters ID at the time of application or any other valid picture identification, e.g. Passport, Social Security and or Drivers License
The Elections and Boundaries Department wishes to assure the general public that the health and safety of all continues to be a priority, therefore all COVID-19 Protocols that are in effect will be strictly adhered to at ALL times.